The Student Room Group

How often do you shower?

Scroll to see replies

I only shower when it's the 29th of February
I wash my hair every other day (you're not really supposed to wash it every day, your hair washes itself and it disrupts the natural oils), but sometimes I'll have a normal shower every day. Sometimes (like today for example, I'm staying inside revising ALL day) I won't even bother showering for two days. If I feel especially sweaty or whatever of course I'll shower. But usually every other day.
Nahhh, I know what you mean, my hair goes all stringy and greasy if it's not washed properly - I use this really good Lush shampoo, I actually always shampoo it twice, AND add a serum. Hopefully it'll be less of hassle when i'm older :-(
Why are her nipples moving :K:
Mostly every other day. There's a substantial amount of evidence to show that showering every day is no good for your skin, removes natural oils and protective barriers and upsets the chemical balance of the skin.
I shower whenever does.
Showering is for poor people, and I only bathe in mineral water with organically made cleaning products.
Original post by Blue_Mason
Showering is for poor people, and I only bathe in mineral water with organically made cleaning products.

Mineral water is for poor people, I only bathe in the finest of champagne.
Original post by WoodyMKC
Mostly every other day. There's a substantial amount of evidence to show that showering every day is no good for your skin, removes natural oils and protective barriers and upsets the chemical balance of the skin.

Depends as the average person showers in warm water that produces stream, and also the strongly scented soap products can be damaging.
It is ideal to shower in cool water
Every day. (I have it in the evenings/ night)
Apart from Fridays on some weeks. I get annoyed when I do that, because then I have to go to sleep dirty and when I wake up in straight in there and it ruins my routine. As I have it at night. Meaning I wait more then 24 hours as on Sunday I don't want a shower in the morning.
I lick myself clean.
Reply 32
I shower as often as possible because otherwise I turn into an oil slick.
Reply 33
Once a month.. if at all.
I guess you bath then??
I shower every other day because I think it's important to be clean, but if you shower too much then your skin can dry out.
Every 2-3 days and whenever I run.
:erm: more like this

Spoiler

Reply 38
Every other day.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by homeland.lsw
:erm: more like this

Spoiler

Impressive.

Quick Reply

Latest