The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Amellia123
@FireFreezer77 so happy you're officially back on TSR!! :jumphug: im so pleased everything has been working out well for you, and that you have decided what to do about your OCD

Welcome back!! :party:

Yay I'm happy too! Do you like my RS5?
Thanks!!!! I'm surprised how well things have gone recently!
I need to do something tbh
You're awesome :jumphug:

Woop! :party:
Original post by z33
eyoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo :biggrin: welcome back to tha hood! :lol:

Haha, I'm back in da hood for good! :lol:
Original post by AthiaKarim
Welcome back!! :h::hugs:

Glad to see that the bullies have backed off (finally). But it's sad that they're bullying others :/ ughhhhhhhh they're so annoying!!

Thankyou :hugs:

Me too!!
It is sad but he's kind of brought it on himself tbh. Hes been an ass towards them, but because hes retaliating, they're getting worse and the stuff they're saying is shocking!!!
Original post by FireFreezer77
Yay I'm happy too! Do you like my RS5?
Thanks!!!! I'm surprised how well things have gone recently!
I need to do something tbh
You're awesome :jumphug:

Woop! :party:

Yayyyy!!! :woo: and yes I do - its gorgeous!!
Aww that's fantastic to hear!! And so are you! :jumphug: I don't think I could go another week with no TSR :lol:

Yippeeeeee :party:
Yayyyy!!! :woo: and yes I do - its gorgeous!!
Aww that's fantastic to hear!! And so are you! :jumphug: I don't think I could go another week with no TSR :lol:

Yippeeeeee :party:

Woop!!! :woo: Excellent! I thought you might :biggrin:
Yup! I'm super happy now!!! :jive: :jumphug: Awesomeness ftw!!!! :woo:
Haha me neither tbh! It's super addictive!!

Haha :party:
Woop!!! :woo: Excellent! I thought you might :biggrin:
Yup! I'm super happy now!!! :jive: :jumphug: Awesomeness ftw!!!! :woo:
Haha me neither tbh! It's super addictive!!

Haha :party:

Hahaha of course I like it - what made you decide to change your avatar? :woo: :biggrin:
Yippeeeeeeeeeeeeee :woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo: I totally agree!!!!
Ikr tell me about it :rofl:
Hahaha of course I like it - what made you decide to change your avatar? :woo: :biggrin:
Yippeeeeeeeeeeeeee :woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo: I totally agree!!!!
Ikr tell me about it :rofl:

Haha I thought you might!! :biggrin:
I just like changing it every now and then! Im not contempt with keeping it the same tbh.
:woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo:
Awesomness is awesome!!!
Haha it sure is!! :rofl:
Haha I thought you might!! :biggrin:
I just like changing it every now and then! Im not contempt with keeping it the same tbh.
:woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo:
Awesomness is awesome!!!
Haha it sure is!! :rofl:

Haha of course, its my favourite car!! :woo:
Ahh i see, its good to ring in the changes!

OM actual G.... So many :woo: 's!! :eek3:
Haha it is awesome :awesome: :tongue:
Haha of course, its my favourite car!! :woo:
Ahh i see, its good to ring in the changes!

OM actual G.... So many :woo: 's!! :eek3:
Haha it is awesome :awesome: :tongue:

Haha it used to be my fav too! But then i saw an RS6 Avant in person one day and i fell in love!!!! :woo:

Hahaha :woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo:Theyre everywhere!!!! :lol:
It sure is haha :awesome: :tongue:
Haha it used to be my fav too! But then i saw an RS6 Avant in person one day and i fell in love!!!! :woo:

Hahaha :woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo:Theyre everywhere!!!! :lol:
It sure is haha :awesome: :tongue:

Oooh i see :tongue: RS6 Avants are seriously swoon worthy cars!

They look so funny all 'woo'ing at the same time :lol: :woo: ahhh attack of the :woo: !!

:awesome: reminds me of 'everything is awesome' from the Lego movie :rofl:
Oooh i see :tongue: RS6 Avants are seriously swoon worthy cars!

They look so funny all 'woo'ing at the same time :lol: :woo: ahhh attack of the :woo: !!

:awesome: reminds me of 'everything is awesome' from the Lego movie :rofl:

Mmm haha! :tongue:
They sure are!!! Have you seen Jon Olssons modded one? Thats badass (or was until some burnt it :frown: )

Hahaha they sure do!! That may be my fav emoji!! :woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo:
Haha theyre invading us!!! :rofl:

Hahaha, ive not seen that tbh but i can imagine that haha :awesome:
Mmm haha! :tongue:
They sure are!!! Have you seen Jon Olssons modded one? Thats badass (or was until some burnt it :frown: )

Hahaha they sure do!! That may be my fav emoji!! :woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo:
Haha theyre invading us!!! :rofl:

Hahaha, ive not seen that tbh but i can imagine that haha :awesome:

I havent actually, i shall check that out!! :biggrin: (damn thats a shame :frown: )

Haha i thought it may be :tongue: and ikr! :woo: :rofl:
Its so funny :lol:
I havent actually, i shall check that out!! :biggrin: (damn thats a shame :frown: )

Haha i thought it may be :tongue: and ikr! :woo: :rofl:
Its so funny :lol:

Ok, its pretty damn cool!!! (it sure is :frown: i loved that car!)

Hehe :tongue: :woo: Theyre everywhere haha!! :woo:
Indeed :lol:
Thanks for suggesting that I read this, although my experiences have been in some ways opposite to yours, it has been really useful. You're really brave, man, I really respect how you've handled things over the past few weeks:h: I sincerely wish that things stay in a good place!

I'm always here for you, and you're an amazing person to talk to!:biggrin:
Original post by Vicky628
Thanks for suggesting that I read this, although my experiences have been in some ways opposite to yours, it has been really useful. You're really brave, man, I really respect how you've handled things over the past few weeks:h: I sincerely wish that things stay in a good place!

I'm always here for you, and you're an amazing person to talk to!:biggrin:

Thankyou so much for your kind word! Really apprciated!!!
Im glad you liked it!
Ah ok then, have your experiences been good or bad?
I beg to differ. Im not that brave tbh. And i respect your kind words!
Thankyou! I hope they do too! Everything is so good currently!! Im really happy!

Aww thats so sweet! Im here for you too!!
Aww thats also really sweet! Youre awesome :biggrin: and amazing to chat to!! :h:
Thankyou so much for your kind word! Really apprciated!!!
Im glad you liked it!
Ah ok then, have your experiences been good or bad?
I beg to differ. Im not that brave tbh. And i respect your kind words!
Thankyou! I hope they do too! Everything is so good currently!! Im really happy!

Aww thats so sweet! Im here for you too!!
Aww thats also really sweet! Youre awesome :biggrin: and amazing to chat to!! :h:

No worries! I'm not sure, like they aren't good, but equally they make who I am as a person:smile: you're dealing with a lot of really tough stuff, and you're keeping at it, so I beg to differ from your begging to differ, I think it's really brave!

Thanks!:biggrin: just hope things stay good for you!!!
Original post by Vicky628
No worries! I'm not sure, like they aren't good, but equally they make who I am as a person:smile: you're dealing with a lot of really tough stuff, and you're keeping at it, so I beg to differ from your begging to differ, I think it's really brave!

Thanks!:biggrin: just hope things stay good for you!!!

Ah i see, well im sorry to hear that things werent good for you! Ah well is that a good thing?!
Well its not great tbh but its getting better! Im struggling through it but tsr is helping!
Aww youre so sweet! Thankyou so much!! :smile:

No worries!! Thanks!! I do too!!
Living Life On The Edge - For Lack Of A Better Title

Hey Guys, today im gonna move onto something new.
Im not gonna keep boring you all with the bullying (its boring me so god knows what it's doing to you).
So i shall move on to something else more interesting (hopefully).

Im going to talk about having no friends and being alone.

So here we go.
Having no friends in life isnt really a big deal. For most of my life ive had little or no friends and its not really bothered me.Having no friends can make others see you as a loner. But guess what, theres nothing wrong with that! Loners are awesome people! We can do what we want, when we want to! We are able to have so much more fun seeing as we dont have to rely on others.Relying on others to be able to enjoy life can lead to disaster. There are so many people out there that will lead you on and then crush you with all their might! Yup! That's what i experienced and im never gonna fall for it again. And neither should you.

Being lead on is one of the worst things a human can do to you. You genuinely think theyre being nice and then one day when you trust them, they stomp you into the ground and throw egg on your face.So being alone has many benefits. You are able to enjoy yourself without having others there to boss you around. No one can make fun of your interests and you can just live your life, the way you want to live it!! If anyone asks you why youre alone, just tell them 'Im having more fun that way' and if they make a rude comment 'This is the reason why i choose to be alone'. Remember youre choosing to be alone because youre enjoying life more that way.

However, being alone does have its downsides. For starters, theres no one to help you out when youre going through a tough time. You have to go through it alone (unless youre on tsr of course). Secondly, lonliness can kick in at times (unless youre on tsr of course), and finally you have no one to stand up for you (and of course thats not the case if youre on tsr).

So the moral of this poorly written blog post is, you dont need other people to enjoy yourself! You can have so much fun by yourself that theres no need to hang around with people who are always bringing you down.

Of course if you hang with people who are really nice and genuinely friendly towards you, youre really lucky and make sure to cherish that friendship! Dont throw it away!

Thank you all for reading and i hope i didnt bore you too much.

I've got a quick question to ask.In a future blog post im considering writing about myself so that everyone can get to know me better as a person. I shall describe my interests and what im truely like. But i shall only do that if people are actually interested in that.
So please let me know if you are.

As always, any questions im open for answering and i wish you all the best

Thankyou!

Also if you can think of anything you would like me to write about, feel free to mention it in the comments!

Spoiler

(edited 7 years ago)
By just reading the first paragraph, I respect you so much and I admire your optimism!! Thank you for tagging me!
Living Life On The Edge - For Lack Of A Better Title

Hey Guys, today im gonna move onto something new.
Im not gonna keep boring you all with the bullying (its boring me so god knows what it's doing to you).
So i shall move on to something else more interesting (hopefully).

Im going to talk about having no friends and being alone.

So here we go.
Having no friends in life isnt really a big deal. For most of my life ive had little or no friends and its not really bothered me.Having no friends can make others see you as a loner. But guess what, theres nothing wrong with that! Loners are awesome people! We can do what we want, when we want to! We are able to have so much more fun seeing as we dont have to rely on others.Relying on others to be able to enjoy life can lead to disaster. There are so many people out there that will lead you on and then crush you with all their might! Yup! That's what i experienced and im never gonna fall for it again. And neither should you.

Being lead on is one of the worst things a human can do to you. You genuinely think theyre being nice and then one day when you trust them, they stomp you into the ground and throw egg on your face.So being alone has many benefits. You are able to enjoy yourself without having others there to boss you around. No one can make fun of your interests and you can just live your life, the way you want to live it!! If anyone asks you why youre alone, just tell them 'Im having more fun that way' and if they make a rude comment 'This is the reason why i choose to be alone'. Remember youre choosing to be alone because youre enjoying life more that way.

However, being alone does have its downsides. For starters, theres no one to help you out when youre going through a tough time. You have to go through it alone (unless youre on tsr of course). Secondly, lonliness can kick in at times (unless youre on tsr of course), and finally you have no one to stand up for you (and of course thats not the case if youre on tsr).

So the moral of this poorly written blog post is, you dont need other people to enjoy yourself! You can have so much fun by yourself that theres no need to hang around with people who are always bringing you down.

Of course if you hang with people who are really nice and genuinely friendly towards you, youre really lucky and make sure to cherish that friendship! Dont throw it away!

Thank you all for reading and i hope i didnt bore you too much.

I've got a quick question to ask.In a future blog post im considering writing about myself so that everyone can get to know me better as a person. I shall describe my interests and what im truely like. But i shall only do that if people are actually interested in that.
So please let me know if you are.

As always, any questions im open for answering and i wish you all the best

Thankyou!

Also if you can think of anything you would like me to write about, feel free to mention it in the comments!

Spoiler

PRSOM! This was such a good read and I cans definitely relate, I do agree that not having friends isn't the end of the world and it's very important to learn to enjoy your own company but I still hope you've found some friendship on tsr too! :biggrin:

Latest