The Student Room Group

How nervous are you for the exam tomorrow?

It is the well awaited and dreaded GCSE English Literature exam tomorrow. How confident do you guys feel about it on a scale of 1-10? Do you think you will do good or are you nervous that you may mess up.

I'm mostly worried about timing and essay structure and getting a good grade. What about you?

By the way, good luck to everyone taking this exam!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I'm very nervous about timings as well, I'm worried I'll spend too long planning
Generally, I did well in my mock, but I wouldn't wanna mess things up so 8
Reply 3
Original post by cicelym
I'm very nervous about timings as well, I'm worried I'll spend too long planning

Original post by Bulletzone
Generally, I did well in my mock, but I wouldn't wanna mess things up so 8

I'm terrified about this exam. I'm feeling this confident about it right now: -100.
I'm just scared I'll end up doing horrible in the exam and get a really bad grade.
Reply 4
I'm scared :s-smilie: I can just imagine myself now opening the paper, looking at the two questions and not being able to answer either of them
I am nervous but am way too lazy to be doing anything about it I am going to switch my laptop off and start revision now.
Reply 6
7- hopefully i wont get jinxed. TKAM, i read the first time with sparknotes and i got a B on the mocks so hopefully ill be ok
Im probably a 7. Ive nailed the structure and timing, im just not very good at using the whole text in my answer. Good luck to everyone else!
Reply 8
Just wondering, is the English Lit exam in the morning or afternoon? Just I've got an A2 exam and am wondering if I'll be in the exam hall with loads of people :tongue:
I'm feeling 8
I've just been teaching my dad about the story and the themes and characters, I would suggest it as a really good way of revising because if you can teach it to someone, you know it.
I've also got A*s in my coursework so I know if it all goes to pot I still have a chance.

Good luck!!
Original post by Jess_P
Just wondering, is the English Lit exam in the morning or afternoon? Just I've got an A2 exam and am wondering if I'll be in the exam hall with loads of people :tongue:

It's in the morning.
3 :redface:
Probably a 9 but for some reason I'm procrastinating by doing EVERYTHING else other than revision

Posted from TSR Mobile
0 - I hate English Lit.
psychology paper two tomorrow. and not really sure how to number myself. ummm may be 4.
Original post by surina16
3 :redface:

:redface: I always Imagined you to be confident for all exams.
Original post by Bulletzone
:redface: I always Imagined you to be confident for all exams.

really? there's not 1 exam that I can think of where I could go in feeling confident :lol:
Original post by TheOtherSide.
0 - I hate English Lit.

STEM is the only thing I enjoy :redface:
Original post by pink.lemonade
Probably a 9 but for some reason I'm procrastinating by doing EVERYTHING else other than revision

Whoops thought it was how nervous 😬 - I'm definitely feeling -1 confident rn
Reply 19
Solid 5.

I think there's a 50/50 chance of something I'm good at coming up. But if it doesn't...:redface:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending