The Student Room Group

How often do you expel poopsicles from your butt?

My dad says a **** a day

but i take poops every 2 days

is this unhealthy?

Scroll to see replies

I poo when I need a poo, which is rather variable.

Every 2 days is fine, if you don't poop for like a month you're in trouble tho.
Original post by thefatone
My dad says a **** a day

but i take poops every 2 days

is this unhealthy?

Only you...:rofl:

But for me it's no more than one a day
Oh you and your dad.. :rolleyes:
Reply 4
Original post by homeland.lsw
Only you...:rofl:

But for me it's no more than one a day

oh... but my poops are so BBBBBIIIIIIIIGGGGGG

Charming
Reply 6
Original post by Retired_Messiah
I poo when I need a poo, which is rather variable.

Every 2 days is fine, if you don't poop for like a month you're in trouble tho.

i see
lol a month and i think my butt will permanently expand by about 3 metres
Original post by Legendary Quest
Oh you and your dad.. :rolleyes:

i hate him -.-
Reply 7
Charming

nothing charming about it... rather they smell horrendous, no not just your normal they smell pretty bad, it's toxic to you and could kill you if you inhale enough of the poop fumes bad smell
As long as it's regular it's fine.
I'm a once a dayer but my mum does it once a week :flip:
You probably have a medical issue. I used to sometimes go for a week without pooing, but it turned out to just be a fibre deficiency. These days, I go almost every day. Of course, after going for so long being able to not poo for a week, I now have the super ability to hold off for days even now that my bowels aren't that bad, so when I don't feel like going, I just skip a day. It's great :u:
nothing charming about it... rather they smell horrendous, no not just your normal they smell pretty bad, it's toxic to you and could kill you if you inhale enough of the poop fumes bad smell

:yy:

Remind me to...actually I don't know how to react to that :I

i hate him -.-

I think we figured that one out :biggrin:

Are they mushy? Mushy poo is bad. Do you struggle to push it out? That's bad too. It has to be just right. One chunky lump that's easy to push out. And if you wipe it with tissue there shouldn't be much on there (washing is better though :cool:)

:tongue:
Reply 12
Original post by Namita Gurung
As long as it's regular it's fine.
I'm a once a dayer but my mum does it once a week :flip:

ah ok
Original post by Jazzyboy
You probably have a medical issue. I used to sometimes go for a week without pooing, but it turned out to just be a fibre deficiency. These days, I go almost every day. Of course, after going for so long being able to not poo for a week, I now have the super ability to hold off for days even now that my bowels aren't that bad, so when I don't feel like going, I just skip a day. It's great :u:

Lol dude if you haven't seen my posts about taking a ****.....

tbh i **** blood quite a bit so meh no problem really, i mean i can too also hold my poo of for quite a bit but my butt pays for it when it comes out though :/
:yy:

Remind me to...actually I don't know how to react to that :I

yay actually i don't know why i'm happy :angelwings:

sure you haven't gotten ill from it rotting inside you?
sure you didn't absorb the **** before it came out?

but then again

Original post by Legendary Quest
I think we figured that one out :biggrin:

Are they mushy? Mushy poo is bad. Do you struggle to push it out? That's bad too. It has to be just right. One chunky lump that's easy to push out. And if you wipe it with tissue there shouldn't be much on there (washing is better though :cool:)

:tongue:

Haha you've seen many of my posts about him, maybe even some threads?!!?!?!?!?

tbh i **** blood quite a bit so meh no problem really, i mean i can too also hold my poo of for quite a bit but my butt pays for it when it comes out though :/

I got that from my fibre deficiency. Sometimes, I'd worry that I might die from blood loss. You've probably just got really bad constipation, which must be caused by a serious medical issue. See your GP.
Once a day loool sometimes it can go up to three😂

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 15
Original post by Jazzyboy
I got that from my fibre deficiency. Sometimes, I'd worry that I might die from blood loss. You've probably just got really bad constipation, which must be caused by a serious medical issue. See your GP.

Many have told me this btu the funny thing is that i still haven't seen one, why do i need a gp when i can just happily **** out my life?

nope not bad constipation, it flows easy, easier than a normal one in fact, usually it's quite an enjoyable experience and slips out easily
Reply 16
Original post by DamnDaniel2
Once a day loool sometimes it can go up to three😂

Posted from TSR Mobile

wat do you eat like pure fibre or something? or are you ill or what? no normal person i know shits 3 times a day....
Once a day, at approximately 4.30pm
wat do you eat like pure fibre or something? or are you ill or what? no normal person i know shits 3 times a day....

I really don't know. I digest food really quickly (sometimes find myself on the toilet straight after I eat😂).

In the morning I have tea or coffee and they have natural laxatives in them which makes people go to the toilet. But normally it's once a day ahahaha.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 19
Original post by DamnDaniel2
I really don't know. I digest food really quickly (sometimes find myself on the toilet straight after I eat😂).

In the morning I have tea or coffee and they have natural laxatives in them which makes people go to the toilet. But normally it's once a day ahahaha.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Dude do you actually absorb like nutrients and stuff or does like a piece of chicken come out your ass or something?

Quick Reply

Latest