The Student Room Group

My boyfriend touched me while I was asleep

Me and my boyfriend had sex before bed and it was great as usual but i went to sleep and he carried on watching tv..at around 1am i woke up slighty to my boyfriend moving the duvet off of me and then started touching my bum..i could feel he was on his knees and then he started to move my underwear to the side (i was laying on my side facing him) and started to gently lick my bumhole i could also feel the bed shaking at this point and knew that he was masturbating vigorously. He only done this for a short while probably 10 -30 seconds if that. I was half asleep and let him finish because in the moment i was getting turned on but the next morning i felt so confused about what had happened..is my sex not good enough or is he just into me being asleep and seeing me in a vunerable state. The sexual stuff really doesnt bother me im just confused as to WHY he felt he needed to do that while i was sleeping..should i be worried or not?..i dont feel violated just really really confused! We have such good sex and i know hes really into me
Very very very weird. Maybe have a conversation about it...I can't believe your not freaked out about it lol, it is essentially rape.
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous
Me and my boyfriend had sex before bed and it was great as usual but i went to sleep and he carried on watching tv..at around 1am i woke up slighty to my boyfriend moving the duvet off of me and then started touching my bum..i could feel he was on his knees and then he started to move my underwear to the side (i was laying on my side facing him) and started to gently lick my bumhole i could also feel the bed shaking at this point and knew that he was masturbating vigorously. He only done this for a short while probably 10 -30 seconds if that. I was half asleep and let him finish because in the moment i was getting turned on but the next morning i felt so confused about what had happened..is my sex not good enough or is he just into me being asleep and seeing me in a vunerable state. The sexual stuff really doesnt bother me im just confused as to WHY he felt he needed to do that while i was sleeping..should i be worried or not?..i dont feel violated just really really confused! We have such good sex and i know hes really into me

He just wants to please you and himself whilst you're asleep. He perhaps should have asked first. Does it bother you - don't you like it?
Cringe :colonhash:
He was still hungry so couldn't resist :colone: there is nothing to worry about... he and you both have high sex drive :unsure:
Is the BF a medical student?
Very very very weird. Maybe have a conversation about it...I can't believe your not freaked out about it lol, it is essentially rape.

It's not essentially rape, it's sexual assault.

I wouldn't be freaked out if I woke up to my girlfriend doing something sexual toward me.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Well it was either that or pronhub so you win i guess
girl just tell him you liked it and you'd like to do it while you're awake :tongue:
have yoi ever let him rim you before maybe he just didn't want to ask you in case you thought it was gross so he did it when you were asleep
Original post by LeeLovesLydia
:angry::angry::angry::angry::s-smilie::angry::colone::colone::smile::smile::smile::frown::biggrin::wink::unimpressed::acaila::acaila::acaila::badger::badger::auto::auto::arsenal::arsenal::bhangra::bhangra::bl::bl::bl::blah::blush::blush::birthday::birthday::borat::borat::centipe::centipe::cannon::cannon::cig::cig::ciao::ciao::congrats::congrats::congrats::console::console::danceboy::danceboy::damnmate::curious::desu::desu::fatcontroller::france::grumble::google::headbang::headfire::hat2::happy2::happy2::hnn::israel::jebus::hump::jester::jerry::king3::kungfu::leaf::leaf::leaf::kungfu::kungfu::kungfu::kungfu::kungfu::kungfu::lep::lep::lies::lies::lfc::lfc::koala::koala::lfc::lfc::lfc::love::love::lttd::lttd::lurk::lurk::manutd::manutd::manutd::merryxmas::merryxmas::merryxmas::manutd::manutd::lfc::lfc::lfc::lfc::manutd::manutd::muse::muse::mwuaha::mwuaha::nospam::nospam::nospam::nyan::nyan::nyan::oink::oink::pal::pal::tongue:ingu::tongue:ingu::pierre::pierre::tongue:ingu::tongue:ingu::poke::poke::pms::pms::qed::reddevil::reddevil::reddevil::reddevil::reddevil::reddevil::rofl3::russia::russia::russia::sadpanda::sadpanda::sadpanda::sadpanda::sheep::sheep::sheep::silverwings::slap::snowm::snowm::spider::spider::star::stink::stink::thrasher::thrasher::titan::titan::train2::topic::topic::tsr2::turban::turban::turban::turban::viking::viking::wavey::wavey::wavey::wavey::withstupid::y::y::yay::yay::youbetcha::youbetcha::zorro::zorro:

You disgust me more than ops rapey boyfriend
Original post by LeeLovesLydia
:angry::angry::angry::angry::s-smilie::angry::colone::colone::smile::smile::smile::frown::biggrin::wink::unimpressed::acaila::acaila::acaila::badger::badger::auto::auto::arsenal::arsenal::bhangra::bhangra::bl::bl::bl::blah::blush::blush::birthday::birthday::borat::borat::centipe::centipe::cannon::cannon::cig::cig::ciao::ciao::congrats::congrats::congrats::console::console::danceboy::danceboy::damnmate::curious::desu::desu::fatcontroller::france::grumble::google::headbang::headfire::hat2::happy2::happy2::hnn::israel::jebus::hump::jester::jerry::king3::kungfu::leaf::leaf::leaf::kungfu::kungfu::kungfu::kungfu::kungfu::kungfu::lep::lep::lies::lies::lfc::lfc::koala::koala::lfc::lfc::lfc::love::love::lttd::lttd::lurk::lurk::manutd::manutd::manutd::merryxmas::merryxmas::merryxmas::manutd::manutd::lfc::lfc::lfc::lfc::manutd::manutd::muse::muse::mwuaha::mwuaha::nospam::nospam::nospam::nyan::nyan::nyan::oink::oink::pal::pal::tongue:ingu::tongue:ingu::pierre::pierre::tongue:ingu::tongue:ingu::poke::poke::pms::pms::qed::reddevil::reddevil::reddevil::reddevil::reddevil::reddevil::rofl3::russia::russia::russia::sadpanda::sadpanda::sadpanda::sadpanda::sheep::sheep::sheep::silverwings::slap::snowm::snowm::spider::spider::star::stink::stink::thrasher::thrasher::titan::titan::train2::topic::topic::tsr2::turban::turban::turban::turban::viking::viking::wavey::wavey::wavey::wavey::withstupid::y::y::yay::yay::youbetcha::youbetcha::zorro::zorro:

I concur
Creepy.
Reply 12
I think I'm getting too old for this site, lol.
Reply 13
So, I should say this charming activity warrants a bit of consent seeking. This said I wouldnt brand it sexual assault bearing in mind they are in a sexual relationship, she didn't stay stop and became turned on and didn't feel violated, just a tad confused. For me the appropriate action is to ask her bf what the hell he was playing at.
Original post by karl pilkington
have yoi ever let him rim you before maybe he just didn't want to ask you in case you thought it was gross so he did it when you were asleep

But still..why asleep??? That's just soo weird and freaky, I mean she was asleep!!!

Your boyfriend touches anything with a pulse eh?
He's drunk
I wish I had a boyfriend who would touch me while I slept

Reply 18
Original post by Nat666
I want to ask a question my boyfriend keep touching me when I am asleep I keep asking him to stop every time I go back to sleep he does it again I am a light sleeper I am so easy to be woken up he keeps fingering me and licking my nipples I keep telling to stop it's just every time I go to sleep he does it if I can't find this site to read the reply my email address is Natashamoser1990@outlook message me in my email address thanks.

Best to make a new thread rather than open an old one.
I’m a girl, and I find this stuff very horny! I wish my bf would do it . Last night I got a nudge from him down there whilst he was fully asleep. I got all excited haha. I love sex though. Maybe too much!

Latest

Trending

Trending