The Student Room Group

Future Baby Names.

Scroll to see replies

Original post by claireestelle
30 letters long, I have a first name middle name and a double barrelled surname (stuck both my parents surnames together), will be much shorter when I get married :tongue:

LOLZ :smile: Hopefully :tongue:
Original post by AthiaKarim
I want to have two girls and one boy

The girls names will be Amal and Lana
I don't have a boy name yet :frown:

Awhhh, cute, I just can't wait for the future, just love babiessssssssss <3 :h:
Original post by Reachin4TheStars
LOLZ :smile: Hopefully :tongue:

My partners name is much shorter so should be, be nice not to have to spell my name out to people all the time.
Reply 23
30 letters long, I have a first name middle name and a double barrelled surname (stuck both my parents surnames together), will be much shorter when I get married :tongue:
I have 36, I have two middle names and a double barrelled name too, whoop to long ridiculous names that no one knows how to spell!
What would you wanaa name your baby, boy & girl?

boy: steelcheeks
girl: bigmoist
I like unique names, like Kelanie, Tris, and Ryker.
Original post by Leviathan1741
:colonhash:

Sorry, I couldn't help it. :lol:

Other mom: So how many kids do you have?
Leviathan: Two, a boy and a girl, named Alec and Katherine. Alec's really smart.
OM: :ahee:
Leviathan: :ahee: :ahee:

:rofl:
I want to have two girls and one boy

The girls names will be Amal and Lana
I don't have a boy name yet :frown:

Lana Del Rey? :tongue: I love it :rofl:
My partners name is much shorter so should be, be nice not to have to spell my name out to people all the time.

Tht's good :smile:
Awhhh, cute, I just can't wait for the future, just love babiessssssssss <3 :h:

Thank you :biggrin: hehe and I know! Can't wait to have little babies! So cute! <3
Original post by godofwine
I like unique names, like Kelanie, Tris, and Ryker.

I love Tris, that sounds sooo sweett! :smile:
Oswald, Regan, Jason, Freddie, Damien, Delia, Vladimir...
Original post by Jemo014
I have 36, I have two middle names and a double barrelled name too, whoop to long ridiculous names that no one knows how to spell!

Do you ever phone a call centre and they have no clue how to find you on the system? :tongue:
Original post by SinsNotTragedies
Lana Del Rey? :tongue: I love it :rofl:

Of course haha! And I think in Arabic it means soft or gentle! It's a beautiful name!!
Why am I talking about baby names, when I've got an Exam tomorow :biggrin: Oh well, already revised. Ditch the present, chase the future. :smile:
I would call my son Max but I have a feeling I will end up getting girls but i have never thought about having a girl in the future hence why I don't know what I would call the girl.
Original post by homeland.lsw
Oswald, Regan, Jason, Freddie, Damien, Delia, Vladimir...

WOW! :smile: How many children you decided on havin'? I want max. 3 :smile:
WOW! :smile: How many children you decided on havin'? I want max. 3 :smile:

Oh I only think I could handle one of those little tykes...

Spoiler

Of course haha! And I think in Arabic it means soft or gentle! It's a beautiful name!!

It is a wonderful name! :ahee: And I was going to ask if Amal was after Amal Clooney because I know you do law :lol:
:getmecoat:
Original post by simba_madridsta
I would call my son Max but I have a feeling I will end up getting girls but i have never thought about having a girl in the future hence why I don't know what I would call the girl.

Sweet! :biggrin: I wasn't sure about a girl too! But I want twin boys and a girl! :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending