The Student Room Group

Girl knows I like her, but won't let me touch her?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
No they don't, I'm repulsive and a loser

If you are 'repulsive' why did the girl even show interest in you? You are not as the girl obviously saw something in you (hopefully not your money/ kindness though being kind is good)
Original post by Thequietone__
If you are 'repulsive' why did the girl even show interest in you? You are not as the girl obviously saw something in you (hopefully not your money/ kindness though being kind is good)

Almost certainly becayse she likes attention and she knows he is willing to provide it. This will boost her ego and be moderately amusing to have someone she can click her fingers at and they come running. It wont go anywhere for him plus he's quite clumsy about it anyway.
Original post by ameehannah
I sincerely doubt that, just because one girl isn't romantically attracted to you doesn't mean that others aren't. You should never let one very insignifant and immature girl determine your self worth

Well I didn't have any anyway tbh
Well I didn't have any anyway tbh

That's quite sad to hear OP, I do hope you realise that you are worth so much more than what a silly girl thinks of you x
Original post by 999tigger
Almost certainly becayse she likes attention and she knows he is willing to provide it. This will boost her ego and be moderately amusing to have someone she can click her fingers at and they come running. It wont go anywhere for him plus he's quite clumsy about it anyway.

I asked her bluntly if she had any feelings for me at all and all she didn't respond directly to it with a yes or no, just sort of left the question hanging
I asked her bluntly if she had any feelings for me at all and all she didn't respond directly to it with a yes or no, just sort of left the question hanging

Maybe that wasnt the best strategy. Imo shes not interested in you just a bit of attention, but now even that might not be worth the awkwardness. Dont buy her anything and look for someone else. You might wnat to make yourself a bit more aware of someones personal space and pick up on body language before you go touching and hugging. Hand on shoulder is nothing though.
Maybe that wasnt the best strategy. Imo shes not interested in you just a bit of attention, but now even that might not be worth the awkwardness. Dont buy her anything and look for someone else. You might wnat to make yourself a bit more aware of someones personal space and pick up on body language before you go touching and hugging. Hand on shoulder is nothing though.

I only poked her to get her attention haha
I only poked her to get her attention haha

Which is why I said it was nothing and why she isnt interested in you.
You may not think it's true but there are better girls out there. Just because she's been the only one so far to show you interest doesn't mean she can treat you like crap. Your feelings of love might just be happiness that someone possibly seems interested.
Don't carry on pursuing her, it'll hurt you now but save you in the long run. :hugs:
Original post by Namita Gurung
You may not think it's true but there are better girls out there. Just because she's been the only one so far to show you interest doesn't mean she can treat you like crap. Your feelings of love might just be happiness that someone possibly seems interested.
Don't carry on pursuing her, it'll hurt you now but save you in the long run. :hugs:

Sometimes I cry over her, and my loneliness, but otherwise I never really cry unless a relative dies.
Which is why I said it was nothing and why she isnt interested in you.

I explained to her that I only wanted a cuddle and she just said "oh, okay"
Now I bought it for her, she's hardly texting/replying and won't answer to anything like "How are you, what you doin" :frown:, I feel as though she don't wanna know now she got what she wanted.
Now I bought it for her, she's hardly texting/replying and won't answer to anything like "How are you, what you doin" :frown:, I feel as though she don't wanna know now she got what she wanted.

So you ignored what a lot of people said here? :s-smilie: in that case, I am not sure anyone can say anything new.

I would say that perhaps you are emotionally attached to this person and don't want to let go, and crave their attention at whatever the cost. I hope you break out of this cycle.
Original post by SeanFM
So you ignored what a lot of people said here? :s-smilie: in that case, I am not sure anyone can say anything new.

I would say that perhaps you are emotionally attached to this person and don't want to let go, and crave their attention at whatever the cost. I hope you break out of this cycle.

she just asked me to meet her friday, I will say I can't.
Awww. This is really sad. You are definitely not repulsive and a loser. You sound like such a caring and sweet person and this girl is lucky she even gets company of such an amazing person. However she is taking advantage of your kindness and it sounds like she is manipulating you and using you about.

You will find the right girl one day. It just takes time. You are worth so much.

Hope you're ok. X
Like when I am with her, she'll stare at me, hug someone she never usually hugs whilst staring at me, been told she don't do it when I am not there.
Teases me, like insults or throwing bits of drink or whatever, but not in a "mean" kind of way, yet she asked me to meet her, like wtf. I went to cuddle her goodbye, and I tapped her on the shoulder and she just said "don't touch me" in a moany kind of voice. Why does she do this, it only happened after she found out I liked her. Oh and I get the feeling she doesn't want to be alone with me, but why do that stuff. Or if I stop texting her (she was complaining the amount I did, and I did a lot) she'll then pop up to me a week or so later :/

ah I have the same problem but I would be in the girl position lol. A guy texted me he likes me. I don't wanna be negative, but I don't like him in that way. I only like him as a friend. A lot of my friends also think we look cute together. But the thing is, I don't want to be alone with him because I feel awkward and I also don't want to make it look like I like him back.
Original post by rayestar
ah I have the same problem but I would be in the girl position lol. A guy texted me he likes me. I don't wanna be negative, but I don't like him in that way. I only like him as a friend. A lot of my friends also think we look cute together. But the thing is, I don't want to be alone with him because I feel awkward and I also don't want to make it look like I like him back.

So when she says "I don't really know you" That's just her polite way of saying I don't like you?, but then she asks me to meet her idk
Original post by SeanFM

So there's no way she's asking me to meet her to get to know her, and then maybe be my gf?, since the reason she gave was for not really knowing me
So there's no way she's asking me to meet her to get to know her, and then maybe be my gf?, since the reason she gave was for not really knowing me

I think you're not seeing the full picture because of how you feel, which is understandable. If you were to take a step back or look at someone else in this exact situation, you would see that this person is not someone that you want to be with given their actions.
Original post by SeanFM
I think you're not seeing the full picture because of how you feel, which is understandable. If you were to take a step back or look at someone else in this exact situation, you would see that this person is not someone that you want to be with given their actions.

Yeah I would kinda do anything to be with her :/

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending