The Student Room Group
And I slapped a teacher's hand. Get over it.
Reply 2
and I flicked a pencil at her face... so whaT?
In year 7, with my massive, black rucksack, I bulldozered over a poor, unsuspecting teacher as I swiveled when my friend called out my name.
You'll live - it was an accident.
hmmmm is this an everyday issue ? :teehee:
Do you feel ashamed because you did it or because the first time you did it was an accident and wasn't as effective as if you'd done it on purpose?
In year 11 a teacher hugged me for getting an A* in my Controlled Assessment and her boobs squished mine. I felt so gross after XD Thank god I was leaving!!!!!!!
Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes
In year 11 a teacher hugged me for getting an A* in my Controlled Assessment and her boobs squished mine. I felt so gross after XD Thank god I was leaving!!!!!!!

it would have been worse if you had got a D :teehee:
Reply 8
THANK You everyone but she said it was okay and it happens.....I will be careful now
In 9th grade my science teacher lent over to look at how my work was going, one of her breast accidentally touched my elbow.Her face was was ok, but she had a good body. She was maybe mid 30s to early 40s at the time (this was in 2000). She had pretty big boobs. And her boob felt nice. It was the first boob I ever touched. And I have fantasies banging her brains out since. She never bought it up and didn't seem to care. Thanks Ms Carr.
(edited 2 years ago)

Latest

Trending

Trending