Scroll to see replies

They're not.
These computer fanatics smh
Original post by SinsNotTragedies
These computer fanatics smh

You are awesome.

Original post by PC.police
Seriously stop this ****.

Funnily enough, I was going to tag you in this thread to do some policing but sadly you are the OP so it is not as funny. :sad:
TSR is the complete opposite da*** :confused:
Reply 5
This forum is most definitely not PC :lol:

Spoiler

They arent. Feel free to push the boundaries though.
Reply 7
Buckle up buckaroos!
Umm, how on earth can you see everyone on TSR as PC? From what I've seen so far, political correctness is almost unheard of here. I've only seen a few people here that are even slightly PC.
Nee naw nee naw here comes the PC police. :laugh:
I'm a PC and Windows 7 was my idea
Reply 11
I prefer Mac
Reply 12
Original post by PC.police
Seriously stop this ****.

I agree, everyones trying so hard not to offend 'certain' groups of people(I don't need to specify, we all know who). Its practically Buzzfeed.
'Everyone' on TSR is PC? 'Everyone?' Seriously?

This is a gross and crass generalisation from an overprivileged bigot. I personally am deeply offended and shall personally be utilising my safe space in order to write a petition to have the UN ban small minded bigots like you from accessing the internet. I have the right to use my freedom of speech to insist that you lose your right to freedom of speech.

I won't reply any further to this disgusting thread as I fear if I have to deal with any more microagressions my fellow snowflakes and I may melt.

Good day to you sir!
(edited 7 years ago)
Well I'm switching to Mac in a couple of months so not everyone will be PC then...

But seriously TSR is far from politically correct. I see posts complaining about immigration and Muslims every single day. Even if it was PC though, is that really an issue? Not offending people is a problem?
Original post by Alexion
This forum is most definitely not PC :lol:

Spoiler

A Lesson in the Mac vs PC debate.

These are the 3 unbreakable and undeniable facts.

1. Macs are superior to Windows
2. Anyone who disagrees doesn't have a Mac
3. Once you go Mac, you never go back
Original post by BefuddledPenguin
'Everyone' on TSR is PC? 'Everyone?' Seriously?

This is a gross and crass generalisation from an overpriveleged bigot. I personally am deeply offended and shall personally be utilising my safe space in order to write a petition to have the UN ban small minded bigots like you from accessing the internet. I have the right to use my freedom of speech to insist that you lose your right to freedom of speech.

I won't reply any further to this disgusting thread as I fear if I have to deal with any more microagressions my fellow snowflakes and I may melt.

Good day to you sir!

May i draw your attention to the highlighted "word"... i am not criticising your spelling you understand, just celebrating the way you embrace the freedom to put letters in random orders :h:
They aren't. However there are a lot of people who are professional victims.

Posted from TSR Mobile
If you don't want even an inkling of political correctness on your screen, go to 4chan :tongue:
Is Windows XP PC enough?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending