The Student Room Group

AS HISTORY HIS2M Nazi Germany (Retake)

I was wondering if anyone out there is either doing this exam or retaking or whatever. And if so how yah feeling about it? Im so phased out and have no clue what could possibly come up, last year's paper was a blur !

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I'm retskifng it just read half the book, to be honest does anyone have any ideas of what might come up this year , dreading this exam.
Reply 2
Original post by sprinklesofwho
I was wondering if anyone out there is either doing this exam or retaking or whatever. And if so how yah feeling about it? Im so phased out and have no clue what could possibly come up, last year's paper was a blur !

So what do you think might come up , idk how to use this thing just signed up
Original post by Maz96
So what do you think might come up , idk how to use this thing just signed up

Hahah idk how to use this either. ugh. i have no clue what will come up honestly. that is what i was asking. I did figure out that women haven't come up in a while.
Reply 4
I'm retaking the exam and am hoping for something around propaganda
Reply 5
Hahah idk how to use this either. ugh. i have no clue what will come up honestly. that is what i was asking. I did figure out that women haven't come up in a while.

i don't think there'd be much to say about women though, especially for a 24 marker
Original post by BeffC
i don't think there'd be much to say about women though, especially for a 24 marker

That's true, perhaps in the sources bit. I have no clue otherwise. I just hope i get good practice in tonight ugh it's so exhausting
So, from what I've figured from last years student room forum on this, women hasnt come up for 7 years and youth hasnt either for a while - I have a feeling these will come up as a source question if it does. Its still pretty much impossible to predict what will come up from the knowledge questions though and that makes me nervous:s-smilie:
any idea what topics could come in the new aqa history spec for weimar germany
Reply 9
That's true, perhaps in the sources bit. I have no clue otherwise. I just hope i get good practice in tonight ugh it's so exhausting

I think if that comes up in the sources, they should hopefully be able to help us with our answers.. I'm worried for the sources tho cos I definitely got them confused last year
Reply 10
Original post by bytheangel
So, from what I've figured from last years student room forum on this, women hasnt come up for 7 years and youth hasnt either for a while - I have a feeling these will come up as a source question if it does. Its still pretty much impossible to predict what will come up from the knowledge questions though and that makes me nervous:s-smilie:

What questions are you hoping to come up?
I'm really hoping that something on the consolidation of power or indoctrination will be on the paper, but I feel like I've revised this area a bit too much over others, so hopefully the knowledge questions aren't on a really obscure topic.
Reply 12
Original post by Caterpillarcats
I'm really hoping that something on the consolidation of power or indoctrination will be on the paper, but I feel like I've revised this area a bit too much over others, so hopefully the knowledge questions aren't on a really obscure topic.

That's what I'm thinking!! I'd love something about legal power
Original post by BeffC
That's what I'm thinking!! I'd love something about legal power

I'm worried in case it doesn't though, as there was a consolidation question last year and the year before,but it would be amazing if it did come up.
Reply 14
Original post by Caterpillarcats
I'm worried in case it doesn't though, as there was a consolidation question last year and the year before,but it would be amazing if it did come up.

Yeah, what do you think will come up? I wish I had done the consolidation one last year instead of the economic miracle
Original post by BeffC
What questions are you hoping to come up?

Terror or propaganda preferably! You?
does anyone think that section 4 will come up - as bombing was one last year?
Original post by Sian_jayasekera
does anyone think that section 4 will come up - as bombing was one last year?

Due to responses being so bad last year in the questions (from what I can tell from examiners comments) I wouldn't miss it out when revising. It seems like a favourite topic..
Reply 18
Original post by bytheangel
Terror or propaganda preferably! You?

Yeh definitely! I'd like anything from unit one and two, particularly the hitler myth
Original post by BeffC
Yeah, what do you think will come up? I wish I had done the consolidation one last year instead of the economic miracle

I think something on the police state and control could come up. That hasn't been on in a while, and you?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending