The Student Room Group

why is everyone on tsr so damn PC?!?!

Scroll to see replies

I hate green people
TSR pc? Lel
Original post by SophieSmall
They're not.

I dunno about that, technically half the responses so far are being p.c. I just think people are afraid of saying what they think if they think anything in fear of being reported.
Original post by 0to100
I dunno about that, technically half the responses so far are being p.c. I just think people are afraid of saying what they think if they think anything in fear of being reported.

People usually just say what they think anyway and don't give a monkies if they're reported in my experience.
If not warnings are given then BANNED

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by SophieSmall
People usually just say what they think anyway and don't give a monkies if they're reported in my experience.

Huh? And you're being p.c. right now like it's hard to have a proper conversation if you feel you're speaking to someone who's programmed themselves to walk inside the lines out of fear. I get this isn't reddit where there's way less censoring so way less consequence for saying certain things, but still.
Reply 26
because its twenysixteeeen.
Original post by 0to100
Huh? And you're being p.c. right now like it's hard to have a proper conversation if you feel you're speaking to someone who's programmed themselves to walk inside the lines out of fear. I get this isn't reddit where there's way less censoring so way less consequence for saying certain things, but still.

Oh please the mods on this site are deluded. It's not hard to get away with stuff plus people who are really worried make fake extra accounts to have arguments.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Moonstruck16
Oh please the mods on this site are deluded. It's not hard to get away with stuff plus people who are really worried make fake extra accounts to have arguments.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Right what I'm saying is whether the mods are deluded or not on any forum people are afraid of getting reported or excommunicated so they type p.c. like if they know something will get them reported or ostricized they won't say it. It's the same thing with being p.c. in real life, they don't want to get sacked or something.
Original post by 0to100
Right what I'm saying is whether the mods are deluded or not on any forum people are afraid of getting reported or excommunicated so they type p.c. like if they know something will get them reported or ostricized they won't say it. It's the same thing with being p.c. in real life, they don't want to get sacked or something.

Have you ever heard of the term 'keyboard warrior'?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Have you ever heard of the term 'keyboard warrior'?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I mean there's trolls evrywhere but obviously the op isn't on about keyboard warriors, he's on about politically correct people....
Original post by 0to100
I mean there's trolls evrywhere but obviously the op isn't on about keyboard warriors, he's on about politically correct people....

They can also be keyboard warriors.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 32
Original post by jgang
i agree, everyones trying so hard not to offend 'certain' groups of people(i don't need to specify, we all know who). Its practically buzzfeed.

the mosleems lololililolololol
Reply 33
Original post by 0to100

Yeah I mean if a person isn't cursing every other sentence and making reluctant but totally necessary statements regarding biotroofs and perhaps other racist/sexist/ageist/etc vitriol towards minority populations then surely....the PC overwhelms and conquers. >:frown:

pls spk up sheeple, self censor is a sin!
They can also be keyboard warriors.

Posted from TSR Mobile

They who? As annoying as op has proven himself/herself to be, I'm sure they're talking about like censorship and what happens when you're uncensored.
Original post by Propi
Yeah I mean if a person isn't cursing every other sentence and making reluctant but totally necessary statements regarding biotroofs and perhaps other racist/sexist/ageist/etc vitriol towards minority populations then surely....the PC overwhelms and conquers. >:frown:

pls spk up sheeple, self censor is a sin!

Being p.c. doesn't mean you're still not being racist lol
Reply 36
Original post by 0to100
They who? As annoying as op has proven himself/herself to be, I'm sure they're talking about like censorship and what happens when you're uncensored.

My dear, manners and basic decency does not fall under the umbrella of censorship.
Original post by 0to100

What? I don't even understand why you have bolded what you have.

I'm just saying in my experience I see people posting inflammatory stuff all the time, not caring if they get warning, carded or banned.
Original post by 0to100

What would you suggest as replacements for the word 'people' and the phrase 'in my experience' in the post you quoted from the user? :s-smilie:
Original post by SinsNotTragedies
What would you suggest as replacements for the word 'people' and the phrase 'in my experience' in the post you quoted from the user? :s-smilie:

I'm so confused.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending