The Student Room Group

Have you ever had sex?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ServantOfMorgoth

Well that joke I made has just crashed and burned.

Let me remember all the insanity these classic rock bands have allegedly done lol

This is certainly more disturbing.

THE BACKSTORY: Televangelist Paul Crouch brought this allegation into the mainstream in 1982, claiming that, when played backward, the "bustle in your hedgerow" segment of Zep's signature tune says this: "Here's to my sweet Satan/The one whose little path would make me sad, whose power is Satan/He will give those with him 666/There was a little toolshed where he made us suffer, sad Satan."
Read more: http://www.rollingstone.com/music/lists/the-10-wildest-led-zeppelin-legends-fact-checked-20121121/led-zeppelin-once-defiled-a-groupie-with-a-mud-shark-19691231#ixzz49QtPHxHI
Follow us: @rollingstone on Twitter | RollingStone on Facebook
Original post by 0to100
Let me remember all the insanity these classic rock bands have allegedly done lol

This is certainly more disturbing.

THE BACKSTORY: Televangelist Paul Crouch brought this allegation into the mainstream in 1982, claiming that, when played backward, the "bustle in your hedgerow" segment of Zep's signature tune says this: "Here's to my sweet Satan/The one whose little path would make me sad, whose power is Satan/He will give those with him 666/There was a little toolshed where he made us suffer, sad Satan."
Read more: http://www.rollingstone.com/music/lists/the-10-wildest-led-zeppelin-legends-fact-checked-20121121/led-zeppelin-once-defiled-a-groupie-with-a-mud-shark-19691231#ixzz49QtPHxHI
Follow us: @rollingstone on Twitter | RollingStone on Facebook

I know right? Paul Crouch needs to get a life!
Original post by John55
I know right? Paul Crouch needs to get a life!

It could be true...
Let's see, I had sex with a girl when I was 16, had sex with a guy when I was 17, had sex with 3 female prostitutes between 19 and now, and had sex with another guy twice over the past year, maybe again soon, if our schedules are open.
Original post by Kurogane
Let's see, I had sex with a girl when I was 16, had sex with a guy when I was 17, had sex with 3 female prostitutes between 19 and now, and had sex with another guy twice over the past year, maybe again soon, if our schedules are open.

You're my kind of guy :sexface:
i also like sex, but not every time. :smile:)
No.
Attachment not found

I hope your thing isn't sore :colone:
Original post by fatima1998
I hope your thing isn't sore :colone:

Which thing? Because I used both condoms and copious amounts of lube to ensure nothing ends up sore for whatever reason :3
Which thing? Because I used both condoms and copious amounts of lube to ensure nothing ends up sore for whatever reason :3

God knows what copious means :rolleyes:
Original post by Rhythmical
No, a lot of us are nerdy and lonely, why do you think we come on TSR all the time? :frown:

Original post by Bulletzone

How come you deleted it, sadly I can't rep you again. :frown:
How come you deleted it, sadly I can't rep you again. :frown:

Stupid forums won't show me the images, instead it just displays a link ._.
Stupid forums won't show me the images, instead it just displays a link ._.

Could have edited the post instead.
Could have edited the post instead.

The frustration was too much.
The frustration was too much.

I know, tbh the whole site is frustrating. :tongue:

Quick Reply

Latest