The Student Room Group

Guys (Arabs/Asians),what age do you think is the best for a girl to get married?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by mariaa17
Excuse me? "That avatar pic" happens to be me. And no i do not think i have a moral high ground, I'm just stating facts. :smile: :smile: :smile:

You're having a mini hissy fit about zina and attacking the other poster because she doesn't agree with the way we want to get married, yet you're posting with a fully made up picture with seductive undertones ans makeup? That's not very islamic, js.
Original post by Propi
You don't appreciate the fact I disagree? I didn't say anything personal, I said you didn't need five years, i.e your personal choice doesn't have to be mirrored. There's no need to look for a reason to be offended.

Shush bruv don't get rude to my girl and that
Original post by Propi
You're having a mini hissy fit about zina and attacking the other poster because she doesn't agree with the way we want to get married, yet you're posting with a fully made up picture with seductive undertones ans makeup? That's not very islamic, js.

Lol how is the way you wear makeup and pose got anything to do with Zina. Don't start on me pls move. Being judgemental isn't islamic bro
Reply 43
Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes
I'm not offended, I just found your opinion on my post unnecessary.

But can't I say the same about your opinion on getting married before getting to know someone? None of our opinions are necessary but articulating them fuels debate, it's not personal and it doesn't mean I am looking down on you or the way you have decided to pick a future partner.
Reply 44
Original post by mariaa17
Lol how is the way you wear makeup and pose got anything to do with Zina. Don't start on me pls move. Being judgemental isn't islamic bro

You're telling the girl to go find a sugar daddy or go to a shisha bar because she doesn't want to marry right away as if she's some kind of desperate hussy. I am pointing out the contradiction between your rants and how you come across, تبرج constitutes zina btw.

Calm down and go to bed, you're incoherent.
Original post by Propi
But can't I say the same about your opinion on getting married before getting to know someone? None of our opinions are necessary but articulating them fuels debate, it's not personal and it doesn't mean I am looking down on you or the way you have decided to pick a future partner.

Well you're right. It felt like you were at first.

Sorry. :smile:
Reply 46
Well you're right. It felt like you were at first.

Sorry. :smile:

I am sorry if I offended you, I did not intend to undermine your personal choices.
Original post by Propi

I don't disagree, it just doesn't apply to me. I have no problem with the way people live their lives. I actually have a muslim friend who just (unofficially-like you explained) got married, she is 18, and she will be moving in with her partner in a couple of years.
Reply 48
I don't disagree, it just doesn't apply to me. I have no problem with the way people live their lives. I actually have a muslim friend who just (unofficially-like you explained) got married, she is 18, and she will be moving in with her partner in a couple of years.

Either way I don't understand her replies to you lol, its contradictory to me. I think she doesn't realise the person in your avatar is Cindy Kimberly and so she's trying to get you married to her cousin.

Smh muslamics and our matchmaking tendencies. :C
Original post by Propi
Either way I don't understand her replies to you lol, its contradictory to me. I think she doesn't realise the person in your avatar is Cindy Kimberly and so she's trying to get you married to her cousin.

Smh muslamics and our matchmaking tendencies. :C

I don't even think it is english :s-smilie:
Reply 50
I don't even think it is english :s-smilie:

How is Cindy so gorgeous btw, its not fair ;( </3
Original post by Propi
How is Cindy so gorgeous btw, its not fair ;( </3

:cry2: I know, how can one person be so perfect?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending