The Student Room Group

why is everyone on tsr so damn PC?!?!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by 0to100
I didn't lose my "cool," at all. I just know you're lying.

Now who's the one speaking for other people?

Thought you seriously couldn't do that. :rolleyes:

Original post by 0to100
You can't speak for others seriously.

Cool your boots.
Original post by 0to100
I didn't lose my "cool," at all. I just know you're lying.

I know it's 1:30am but bloody hell you're doing a bad job of getting your point across clearly.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by SophieSmall
Now who's the one speaking for other people?

Thought you seriously couldn't do that. :rolleyes:

Cool your boots.

Not wearing any boots. And I still know you're b.s.ing that you don't get annoyed if you're reported seriously.
Original post by Moonstruck16
I know it's 1:30am but bloody hell you're doing a bad job of getting your point across clearly.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Well the post that you just quoted wasn't really making a point. In other posts I quite clearly said people are politically correct if they're afraid of getting in trouble. Which is true. On here and off. But now I have to bicker about how someone feels if they get reported, which I know is never a good and rarely an apathetic feeling.
Original post by 0to100
Not wearing any boots. And I still know you're b.s.ing that you don't get annoyed if you're reported seriously.

The hypocrisy and inability to read is strong in this one everyone. :lol:
The hypocrisy and inability to read is strong in this one everyone. :lol:

Where am I being a hypocrite? And obviously I can read. If I were petty enough to report you for "insults" how would you feel?
Original post by 0to100
Where am I being a hypocrite? And obviously I can read. If I were petty enough to report you for "insults" how would you feel?

I made it very clear in my post before last where you were you were being a hypocrite. You very clearly said "you can't speak for other people seriously" and then went on to speak for me. Hypocrisy at it's finest.

Wouldn't care. Like why would I care about that? Just some moron reporting me because they have over sensitive fee fees, hardly effects me. I'll go on my night as normal.
(edited 7 years ago)
I made it very clear in my post before last where you were you were being a hypocrite. You very clearly said "you can't speak for other people seriously" and then went on to speak for me. Hypocrisy at it's finest.

Wouldn't care. Like why would I care about that? Just some moron reporting me because they have over sensitive fee fees, hardly effects me. I'll go on my night as normal.

Lol that is such a "tenuous" thing to take from my post and perverse to boot. I can speak for you because I know no one is happy to find they've been threatened to being banned on a website or persecuted in real life for speaking their mind, come on, like I said you're being politically correct denying it. You know people will get bothered if they see someone calling them out for being chickens so instead you want to "speak for them" and act like it's no big deal. So ridiculous it really is lol.

I can't even remember how we got to this point. I mean I am conveniently an example of why people are politically correct now: if you say something you think, risk annoying people bickering with you and calling you a "hypocrite" and a "moron" and insinuating that you can't read. And you say I'm angry but you're the 1st person to resort to insults lol Lovely.

Anyway I know you're crapping me that you wouldn't be upset, right now you're just tryna give it large like "pfft I don't care, I'm hard and they're butthurt." But yea right you fume at the sight of a reminder stop it lol
Original post by 0to100
Lol that is such a "tenuous" thing to take from my post and perverse to boot. I can speak for you because I know no one is happy to find they've been threatened to being banned on a website or persecuted in real life for speaking their mind, come on, like I said you're being politically correct denying it. You know people will get bothered if they see someone calling them out for being chickens so instead you want to "speak for them" and act like it's no big deal. So ridiculous it really is lol.

I can't even remember how we got to this point. I mean I am conveniently an example of why people are politically correct now: if you say something you think, risk annoying people bickering with you and calling you a "hypocrite" and a "moron" and insinuating that you can't read. And you say I'm angry but you're the 1st person to resort to insults lol Lovely.

Anyway I know you're crapping me that you wouldn't be upset, right now you're just tryna give it large like "pfft I don't care, I'm hard and they're butthurt." But yea right you fume at the sight of a reminder stop it lol

Yeah some warnings are ridiculous, but others I just don't give a crap. Why you're so desperate to "prove" I'm upset by all warnings I'll never know.

And this is TSR not exactly the end of the world if you get banned, just make a new account. Not difficult or life shattering.

And very clearly if you look at troll posters there are many people who post and don't care that they will get carded, warned or banned with the stuff they come out with, they bait bannings for a laugh.

Oh I'm sorry am I not being PC enough? You are being a hypocrite and a moron, in this thread anyway. I've seen you on other threads and have thought you are alright and have agreed with you on many topics. But on this thread? Proving yourself to be a grade A idiot on this topic at least.

lol of course I do princess.
Yeah some warnings are ridiculous, but others I just don't give a crap. Why you're so desperate to "prove" I'm upset by all warnings I'll never know.

And this is TSR not exactly the end of the world if you get banned, just make a new account. Not difficult or life shattering.

And very clearly if you look at troll posters there are many people who post and don't care that they will get carded, warned or banned with the stuff they come out with, they bait bannings for a laugh.

Oh I'm sorry am I not being PC enough? You are being a hypocrite and a moron, in this thread anyway. I've seen you on other threads and have thought you are alright and have agreed with you on many topics. But on this thread? Proving yourself to be a grade A idiot on this topic at least.

lol of course I do princess.

I'm not desperate and I never said the word prove so no idea why you've quoted it :\. I'm now just stuck sticking to my guns with you is all, you're a bit stubborn. Maybe bored or something, dunno. Why you're so desperate to disagree with me is a mystery. Lol grade A idiot is that so? No idea why it's become so serious not that it's affecting me, but it's not that intense of a discussion to look clever nor idiotic, we're just discussing opinion but ok maybe you are always this childish everytime someone disagrees with you.
Bloody hell this thread is distracting me from my favourite song. Have to keep replaying, quit messing with my vibe birdie lol
Original post by 0to100
I'm not desperate and I never said the word prove so no idea why you've quoted it :\. I'm now just stuck sticking to my guns with you is all, you're a bit stubborn. Maybe bored or something, dunno. Why you're so desperate to disagree with me is a mystery. Lol grade A idiot is that so? No idea why it's become so serious not that it's affecting me, but it's not that intense of a discussion to look clever nor idiotic, we're just discussing opinion but ok maybe you are always this childish everytime someone disagrees with you.

Quoted to annunciate the word, difficult to do on-line. Maybe should have put it in italics instead? I don't know.

Desperate to disagree with you? I'm just asserting how I personally feel on the matter and you seem intent on telling my feelings are wrong/ lies. You cannot tell me how I feel about the issue. However much you may think you are right, you're not.

According to you we're not discussing opinions, because you have called mine lies. As if you know the facts of the matter.

Nah, just to people who can't read and are hypocritical. You clearly aren't that mature yourself with the incessant pet names such as "lovely" you clearly didn't put those in your replies because you think I'm lovely. Most likely an attempt to be patronising. Pot calling the kettle black.
Quoted to annunciate the word, difficult to do on-line. Maybe should have put it in italics instead? I don't know.

Desperate to disagree with you? I'm just asserting how I personally feel on the matter and you seem intent on telling my feelings are wrong/ lies. You cannot tell me how I feel about the issue. However much you may think you are right, you're not.

According to you we're not discussing opinions, because you have called mine lies. As if you know the facts of the matter.

Nah, just to people who can't read and are hypocritical. You clearly aren't that mature yourself with the incessant pet names such as "lovely" you clearly didn't put those in your replies because you think I'm lovely. Most likely an attempt to be patronising. Pot calling the kettle black.

I dunno maybe it's your time of the month or something.
Original post by 0to100
I dunno maybe it's your time of the month or something.

And I'm the childish one? Ha.
Gr8 b8, m8. I rel8, str8 appreci8, and congratul8. I r8 this b8 an 8/8. Plz no h8, I'm str8 ir8. Cr8 more, can't w8. We should convers8, I won't ber8, my number is 8888888, ask for N8. No calls l8 or out of st8. If on a d8, ask K8 to loc8. Even with a full pl8, I always have time to communic8 so don't hesit8. dont forget to medit8 and particip8 and masturb8 to allevi8 your ability to tabul8 the f8. We should meet up m8 and convers8 on how we can cre8 more gr8 b8, I'm sure everyone would appreci8, no h8. I don't mean to defl8 your hopes, but its hard to dict8 where the b8 will rel8 and we may end up with out being appreci8d, I'm sure you can rel8. We can cre8 b8 like alexander the gr8, stretch posts longer than the Nile's str8s. We'll be the captains of b8, 4chan our first m8s the growth r8 will spread to reddit and like real est8 and be a flow r8 of gr8 b8, like a blind d8 we'll coll8, meet me upst8 where we can convers8, or ice sk8 or lose w8 infl8 our hot air baloons and fly, tail g8. We could land in Kuw8, eat a soup pl8 followed by a dessert pl8 the payment r8 won't be too ir8 and hopefully our currency won't defl8. We'll head to the Israeli-St8, taker over like Herod the gr8 and b8 the jewish masses, 8 million, m8. We could interrel8 communism, thought it's past it's maturity d8, a department of st8, volunteer st8. reduce the infant mortality r8, all in the name of making gr8 b8 m8.
And I'm the childish one? Ha.

Nice little message you left for me birdie. You're doing all right for someone "4 pints down" but ok. Just take it easy all right, seriously.
Original post by TreeFellOnMe
Gr8 b8, m8. I rel8, str8 appreci8, and congratul8. I r8 this b8 an 8/8. Plz no h8, I'm str8 ir8. Cr8 more, can't w8. We should convers8, I won't ber8, my number is 8888888, ask for N8. No calls l8 or out of st8. If on a d8, ask K8 to loc8. Even with a full pl8, I always have time to communic8 so don't hesit8. dont forget to medit8 and particip8 and masturb8 to allevi8 your ability to tabul8 the f8. We should meet up m8 and convers8 on how we can cre8 more gr8 b8, I'm sure everyone would appreci8, no h8. I don't mean to defl8 your hopes, but its hard to dict8 where the b8 will rel8 and we may end up with out being appreci8d, I'm sure you can rel8. We can cre8 b8 like alexander the gr8, stretch posts longer than the Nile's str8s. We'll be the captains of b8, 4chan our first m8s the growth r8 will spread to reddit and like real est8 and be a flow r8 of gr8 b8, like a blind d8 we'll coll8, meet me upst8 where we can convers8, or ice sk8 or lose w8 infl8 our hot air baloons and fly, tail g8. We could land in Kuw8, eat a soup pl8 followed by a dessert pl8 the payment r8 won't be too ir8 and hopefully our currency won't defl8. We'll head to the Israeli-St8, taker over like Herod the gr8 and b8 the jewish masses, 8 million, m8. We could interrel8 communism, thought it's past it's maturity d8, a department of st8, volunteer st8. reduce the infant mortality r8, all in the name of making gr8 b8 m8.

How long did this one take ya lol
It's...beautiful.
Original post by 0to100
Nice little message you left for me birdie. You're doing all right for someone "4 pints down" but ok. Just take it easy all right, seriously.

5 :')

haha easy as can be. Waiting for game of thrones to come online.
Original post by TreeFellOnMe

Is it 8 out of 8 though? Because if not it ain't that gr8.
5 :':wink:

haha easy as can be. Waiting for game of thrones to come online.

Oh 5, k. Enjoy.

Quick Reply

Latest