The Student Room Group

Plagiarism or not?

hi guys,

so for todays lit exam - i got a question which was the same as one i was doing last night.
last night i found a model essay on that question so i did a mind map on it, but in the real thing i included a lot of what was on that model essay in my answer.
will anything bad happen to me?
Imo no. I doubt they check much in GCSE anyway.
Original post by 999tigger
Imo no. I doubt they check much in GCSE anyway.

hopefully not as i didnt cheat, i just memorised a question and got super lucky it came up. i hope nothing happens haha :/
Original post by whatsupman123
hopefully not as i didnt cheat, i just memorised a question and got super lucky it came up. i hope nothing happens haha :/

Nope its only GCSE. If you do it again when at Uni and they found out then it would probably qualify. Some people have photographic memories.
No not plagiarism, don't worry! Everyone gets their info online. Don't stress :smile:
Original post by whatsupman123
hi guys,

so for todays lit exam - i got a question which was the same as one i was doing last night.
last night i found a model essay on that question so i did a mind map on it, but in the real thing i included a lot of what was on that model essay in my answer.
will anything bad happen to me?

nope don't worry, you got lucky and "prepared well for it" be pleased it came up ^-^
It was revision! not plagiarism.

Quick Reply

Latest