The Student Room Group

IGCSE Lit today - how much were we supposed to write??

Heyy guys,
I just came back home from my IGCSE Literature exam.
So basically I thought it went pretty good, anyways so I wrote 2 pages for each question (Poetry and Prose) and it was very concise and I kept to the point which is what I thought we were supposed to do... THEEEEN I get out of the exam hall and there are some people having written 4 or more pages for each question and now I'm kinda freaking out.

Does it matter a lot that it's short even if it contains most of what I wanted to say?

Thanks!
I wrote 2 and a half for each.
I wrote about 5.5 altogether
Reply 3
Original post by AnroldArnold
I wrote about 5.5 altogether

same
what did you guys put for the unseen? Was it about a human in the end? And i think i wrote 7 or 8 in the end
Yeah but guys does it make a big difference? Like can I still get a good grade even though I only wrote 2 pages for each question?
Original post by alexalexalex.
Yeah but guys does it make a big difference? Like can I still get a good grade even though I only wrote 2 pages for each question?

how many points did u make?
Original post by 1jonam16
how many points did u make?

Well I mean I feel like I brought up everything relevant I could think of, only that I didn't go off on tangents on it...
Reply 8
Idk if it got posted: I did 5-6 pages for drama and 4-5 for prose. My handwriting is like small-medium ish
Reply 9
As long as focused you're fine

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending