The Student Room Group

AQA ECON 2 Resit 23rd May

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Did anyone find that there weren't many C's in the MCQ?
Original post by Rose123456
I defined spare capacity, I drew the pbb and put point x inside the pbb saying that it shows spare capacity exists, I then spoke about how fiscal supply side policy such as increased spending on education shifts the lras to the right , I drew that too and then I said that inflation is decreasing from pl1 to pl1 and that this also makes us more internationally competitive

Please tell me you also got something similar

the question asked, how a reduction in spare capacity(meaning increased output) will impact inflation.
Original post by 97T
Did anyone find that there weren't many C's in the MCQ?

Yeah I found that! Had quite a few D's (stop sniggering) which I thought was weird... Did anyone else find that?
Reply 63
Original post by apocacryptic
Yeah I found that! Had quite a few D's (stop sniggering) which I thought was weird... Did anyone else find that?

That's what I had as well, quite a few B's too
Reply 64
Original post by cutelady
I am 100% sure your not allowed to include A2 in AS retakes, it's like doing an A2 monopoly diagram in an AS monopoly question on market failure..

Posted from TSR Mobile

You can my teacher says you should because it's higher level analysis
Original post by mariarose_
the question asked, how a reduction in spare capacity(meaning increased output) will impact inflation.

Yes I thought I might have misinterpreted slightly .. However I still explained it by saying growth demand strips supply and how actual growth would exceed trend and the whole positive output gap malarkey.. I know i won't get full marks but hopefully close to it ..

Posted from TSR Mobile

So I flopped the 12 marker 😭
Original post by Rose123456
So I flopped the 12 marker 😭

Don't worry .. You've probably got all the other marks .. So relax . Plus it's the A2 that counts more xx

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Anymorefor123
Don't worry .. You've probably got all the other marks .. So relax . Plus it's the A2 that counts more xx

Posted from TSR Mobile

Aww thank you xx
Original post by apocacryptic

I had like 10! And only 3 Cs . . . Glad I'm not the only one!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Edminzodo
I had like 10! And only 3 Cs . . . Glad I'm not the only one!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Does your teacher or someone you know have a copy of the paper by any chance ?.. To post the MCQ's ?:smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
People who did Context 2, did any of you use the Keynesian Long-run Aggregate Supply curve to show how the price level (inflation) rises when the economy nears it's productive potential??

Or is that all wrong, if so I'm screwed :frown:
i am 100% sure your not allowed to include a2 in as retakes, it's like doing an a2 monopoly diagram in an as monopoly question on market failure..

posted from tsr mobile

i am 100% sure your not allowed to include a2 in as retakes, it's like doing an a2 monopoly diagram in an as monopoly question on market failure..

posted from tsr mobile

the first words of the spec. Read them. This course is synoptic..... Learn it.....
Reply 73
if you did context 2 you're weird lol
Anyone know the answer to the one where it showed the Gdp and population index numbers where there was a 3% and 8% increase option, cheers
Damn for context 2 12 marker, I said that lras will shift to the left and Ad will shift inwards , due to miss match in skills. Would I get any marks at all ?????
Please god help me

:'(((( sniff snif I wrote about how ad shifts in. Will I get any analysis marks even though it's wrong ?
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 77
Original post by tigerslash123
Damn for context 2 12 marker, I said that lras will shift to the left and Ad will shift inwards , due to miss match in skills. Would I get any marks at all ?????
Please god help me

what was the question?
Reply 78
Original post by tigerslash123
:'(((( sniff snif I wrote about how ad shifts in. Will I get any analysis marks even though it's wrong ?

probably not, you will get definition marks and marks for a diagram if you drew one
Original post by pdog
probably not, you will get definition marks and marks for a diagram if you drew one

If the diagram is labled correctly but not relevant to the question ie not answering the question will you still get marks ?

Quick Reply

Latest