The Student Room Group

2nd year acommodation with three girls

Hi

For 2nd year im thinking of moving into freshstudent living. I found a room available in a flat with three other girls. Just to clarify im a male student. What do people think about this idea. Do you guys think its a good decision to make.

Thanks
Reply 1
Take it man, that's dope
Original post by sdf1444
Hi

For 2nd year im thinking of moving into freshstudent living. I found a room available in a flat with three other girls. Just to clarify im a male student. What do people think about this idea. Do you guys think its a good decision to make.

Thanks

Coming in from the opposite perspective (a girl who lived with all guys) I would advise against it, chances are you will not share the same interests as these girls so the majority of the time you will be bored unless you can bring in male friends from other arena's of your life.

However, this is just my experience and my own opinion
Reply 3
Original post by Dnkz7
Take it man, that's dope

Wtf why dope?
Do you know them? If so, that might be okay as you will probably have some idea as to how much you would get along, but if you don't know them I'd search elsewhere for now. :h::h:
If you'll be the only guy, I'd advise against it. You do not want to put up with their ****. :lol:

(Unless of course you already know them and are friends, then go ahead)
Reply 6
Original post by sdf1444
Wtf why dope?

Because they are girls - but I doubt you'll get much fun with them. Chances are the hobbies/interest aren't the same unless you know them. We also don't why they act up, best find somewhere else then.
Reply 7
Original post by Dnkz7
Because they are girls - but I doubt you'll get much fun with them. Chances are the hobbies/interest aren't the same unless you know them. We also don't why they act up, best find somewhere else then.

Why no fun though?
I would not see an issue with it. im going to be doing the same come september, but then again one is my best friend at uni and then 2 others we've just met. they seem to hold similar interests. why not meet with them and see what it would be like?
Just check whether they're actually looking for a fourth guy rather than another girl.

It's your choice, I suppose :tongue: as long as you have some male friends elsewhere to connect with.
1 boy +3girls=world war 3 :wink:
(edited 7 years ago)
Are you into girly stuff? Other than banging them I see no reason (fag hags?) to share with girls

Posted from TSR Mobile
to be honest girls tend to be much higher maintenance to live with

if you get on well with girls then it shouldn't make a huge difference to you being included (providing you don't try anything on with them)
Reply 13
Original post by Jay018
I would not see an issue with it. im going to be doing the same come september, but then again one is my best friend at uni and then 2 others we've just met. they seem to hold similar interests. why not meet with them and see what it would be like?

Hi i dont know who they are and no way of finding out.
Reply 14
Original post by doodle_333
to be honest girls tend to be much higher maintenance to live with

if you get on well with girls then it shouldn't make a huge difference to you being included (providing you don't try anything on with them)

Would trying on with them be a really bad idea.
Original post by sdf1444

Yes, this is like university 101: Don't get with flatmates or coursemates
Original post by sdf1444
Hi i dont know who they are and no way of finding out.
Then how did you get in contact with them to know that they are 3 girls...? just say hey im interested in the house with you, can we meet up and chat before i sign? simple.
Original post by sdf1444

This is bad, just remember you'll be living with them for a year. if it goes wrong it'll be a very awkward year for you my boy!
Original post by sdf1444

yes.

even if they go for it, best case scenario is probably sleeping with one of them then awkwardness for the whole year

they may also take offense and then be very uncomfortable around you

either way you're probably not going to get on well...

Quick Reply

Latest