The Student Room Group

Anyone have any thoughts on the Edexcel Applied ICT 'Last Minute Laura' Pre release?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by Gech
Anyone had any luck with working out tide heights using sin and cos?

hi
we should not need to work out the tides height as in the pre release it says the harbour master works them out for us.

but they could throw a curveball
Original post by Bugzy Malone
Are we not going to have to use the October Tides in the exam? I heard people saying how instead of the data we have, we'll have to use october's. Im so confused

No because the dates for the October tides is for 2014, unless we have to do an entire new spreadsheet to work out tides I think we will use the July ones
Reply 42
Do you guys know why she is called Last Minute Laura?
Because she likes pulling out of your mum last minute.
Reply 43
Original post by 6969
Do you guys know why she is called Last Minute Laura?
Because she likes pulling out of your mum last minute.

ty for clearing that up
Reply 44
Forget Victoria's Secret it's all about Matilda's Secret.
Laura's tits are called Seal Flats.
Put it in her Fingals Cave or Upton Manor.
Reply 45
Original post by 6969
Forget Victoria's Secret it's all about Matilda's Secret.
Laura's tits are called Seal Flats.
Put it in her Fingals Cave or Upton Manor.

Well that evolved quickly
Reply 46
I think we all know what Depth In and Out are really talking about :wink: If your all wondering why I am doing this it's because I am a Troll from under the Bridge leading to Laura's Upton Manor.
Original post by Almageddon
Thank you so much, that will help me a LOT with my revision :biggrin: You're a lifesaver :smile:

No problem at all. Glad I could help, best of luck.
could please tell us any of the formula that we have to use that you remember form the exam
thank you
Hi I am doing the exam tomorrow and I have no idea on what formulas and the set up of the exam would be like... It's my first year doing ICT. Can anyone help???
Original post by Icthelp565
No problem at all. Glad I could help, best of luck.

hey how did you do the cos sine and pi things. i am terrible at maths and have no idea. please show me the way
I'm terrible at maths too so don't worry 😂 It tells you how to do it and if you type cos and sine in on excel it does it for you, pi was a bit more confusing as I had no pi button on my keyboard and I couldn't work out how to do it so I simply typed 3.14 instead so I may lose marks for that but oh well

just use =pi
=sin
=cos
they work fine
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Angry_dragon
hey how did you do the cos sine and pi things. i am terrible at maths and have no idea. please show me the way

But how did you use the cos sin and pi to calculate the august tide?
Original post by Angry_dragon
But how did you use the cos sin and pi to calculate the august tide?

It's hard to explain just follow the instruction on the exam booklet and you'll be fine
Original post by SEBT32
does it tell u how to work out the tides

I really don't want to be breaking any rules of the exam board so I'm not going to be commenting further on this exam 👍👍
I really don't want to be breaking any rules of the exam board so I'm not going to be commenting further on this exam 👍👍

what rules would you be breaking? you've already told us all the content on it. i think you've broken them already
It is cheating and classed as malpractice. They state on Pearson Qualification Malpractice Guidelines that sharing information on social media is a breach and if reported, can theoretically lead to disqualification. Ask your centre they will understand this

I'd remove the post if I was you
Unlucky then, don't be a wetty
Reply 59
Original post by GeorgeB16
It is cheating and classed as malpractice. They state on Pearson Qualification Malpractice Guidelines that sharing information on social media is a breach and if reported, can theoretically lead to disqualification. Ask your centre they will understand this

Would they go through the effort of finding some one through their ip etc?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending