The Student Room Group

whyy does the media say every problem is terrorists?

without knowing anything, the media was quick to assume Egypt plane was an act of terrorist... is it media who puts fear into peoples heart??
They do not, in my opinion
Reply 2
Original post by lascelles101
without knowing anything, the media was quick to assume Egypt plane was an act of terrorist... is it media who puts fear into peoples heart??
Terrorism being speculatively linked to a plane unexpectedly going down with no contact, in a region and from a country where terrorism has been the cause of similar occurrences is hardly saying "every problem is terrorists".
Lol, watch how someone associates the word terrorist with Islam.

Lol, wait for it......

Spoiler

it is not every problem, but a great deal is blamed on terrorists, hyping their ego
Original post by QE2
Terrorism being speculatively linked to a plane unexpectedly going down with no contact, in a region and from a country where terrorism has been the cause of similar occurrences is hardly saying "every problem is terrorists".
it is not every problem, but a great deal is blamed on terrorists, hyping their ego

LOL contradicting your self a little there

to

it is not every problem, but a great deal is blamed on terrorists

Terrorism is currently News don't blame the media for reporting news as it is their job.
Original post by BaconandSauce
LOL contradicting your self a little there

to

it is not every problem, but a great deal is blamed on terrorists

Terrorism is currently News don't blame the media for reporting news as it is their job.

I realize my title was misleading, look @ the Egyptian case. b4 knowing any hard facts, they assume TERRORISTS, but in fact now they are saying there is a small chance it was terrorism, there was smoke in the cockpit which fried the systems
I realize my title was misleading, look @ the Egyptian case. b4 knowing any hard facts, they assume TERRORISTS, but in fact now they are saying there is a small chance it was terrorism, there was smoke in the cockpit which fried the systems

They make an assumption based on previous or known details or in the case of the Egyptian example details given by the Egyptian air authorities themselves which they also contradicted with other 'opinions' as it the way with the news.

It seems you are more concerned with the reporting though than the actual incident being reported.

But FYI the reports (and not the made up stuff) indicate there were failures in windows then a fire starting in the toilet behind the pilots does hint at small explosion in the toilet as the cause (otherwise why did the window seal fail first).

But as I say this is how news works it reports on what people say and make a story based around this.

Why this is an issue I simply do not know.
Reply 8
Why does everyone say this after every major incident? then when we find out later it was Islamic terrorists, those people are nowhere to be found amongst the deafening silence.
Original post by Jebedee
Why does everyone say this after every major incident? then when we find out later it was Islamic terrorists, those people are nowhere to be found amongst the deafening silence.

so what, we must assume it is a Muslim who is an extremist?? so we must report any Islamic person acting strangely around the incident??
so what, we must assume it is a Muslim who is an extremist?? so we must report any Islamic person acting strangely around the incident??

Not at all, just don't jump down people's throats for suggesting it could be down to muslims when realistically there is a significant possibility.
Original post by Jebedee
Not at all, just don't jump down people's throats for suggesting it could be down to muslims when realistically there is a significant possibility.

not jumping down any1s throat, is it truly a "significant" possiability?/
Ever heard of propaganda?

Spoiler

five dinars says it was terroriss

Because it probably is :wink:
not jumping down any1s throat, is it truly a "significant" possiability?/

People were saying the exact same thing just after the Paris attack and the Brussels bombing. But you're right, we should just investigate those bloody Mormons. Just as likely to be them right?
Original post by Jebedee
People were saying the exact same thing just after the Paris attack and the Brussels bombing. But you're right, we should just investigate those bloody Mormons. Just as likely to be them right?

theres a possibility, however look how many planes have gone down to mechanical failures not terrorism..
probably because it was a terrorist attack.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending