The Student Room Group

Ccea gce Geography A2

Hey wondering if there is anyone doing human tommorow with any predicitons, last minute questions etc.
Good Luck all

Scroll to see replies

Hey sorry I didn't see this yesterday- not that I would have been much help anyway but I was doing that paper too! How did you get on today?
The paper for today I found alright just wished I could of finished of my ecotourism essay got down to Kenya then ran out of time. Also screwed up on the out of town shopping areas. Hopefully that paper gets me a mid C and I can ace Physcial Geography. Was a bit shocked they asked China again as that was the fourth time in a row.
I didn't know how to do question 10a and b.
And I found those questions were quite hard.
One silly question, is it ok to write on the back of the booklet? As I was running out of time to ask the examiner for papers.
Reply 4
Being limited to only talking about three points for Cambridge really screwed me over. Didnt know them in enough detail at all!
(edited 7 years ago)
It's okay guys, you are being marked against someone like me who didn't get 24 marks worth of questions even attempted lolololol good time management say waaaahh?!?!

I don't know why I'm joking about it ha - I was beyond gutted but onwards and upwards i guess...
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 6
Original post by hsmyth40558
It's okay guys, you are being marked against someone like me who didn't get 24 marks worth of questions even attempted lolololol good time management say waaaahh?!?!

I don't know why I'm joking about it ha - I was beyond gutted but onwards and upwards i guess...

Sorry only realised I made this thread!:biggrin:
Last year if it is of any comfort I left out a 12 mark essay, felt gutted and really demotivated for human. However picked myself up and got a high B. What did you do for Section B
Reply 7
Original post by jaxter2k1000
The paper for today I found alright just wished I could of finished of my ecotourism essay got down to Kenya then ran out of time. Also screwed up on the out of town shopping areas. Hopefully that paper gets me a mid C and I can ace Physcial Geography. Was a bit shocked they asked China again as that was the fourth time in a row.

SAME but i didn't answer China as I hadn't learnt it not really expecting it. However did the other one which was for me easier. I am hoping for a B and a better paper for physical
Reply 8
Original post by charmaine_k
I didn't know how to do question 10a and b.
And I found those questions were quite hard.
One silly question, is it ok to write on the back of the booklet? As I was running out of time to ask the examiner for papers.

Should be fine. What were 10 a and b?
Reply 9
Original post by PaulMca7
Being limited to only talking about three points for Cambridge really screwed me over. Didnt know them in enough detail at all!

I am sure you were not the only one! how did you find the rest of the paper?
Original post by Naomi 2709
Should be fine. What were 10 a and b?

That 2 tourism questions
A was about competition of resources and B was the fieldwork question
Totally didn't know how to answer these 2
Reply 11
I am sure you were not the only one! how did you find the rest of the paper?

I didn't know very much about Delhi for the service provision question so I made up a lot of facts and figures :biggrin:. But aside from that i think i did okay, how about you?

I chose the integrated transport system and wrote things about the guide bus and the improved public transport which I think is not relevant. What do you think?
Well my school does population and ethnicity so slightly different questions. the resources for ethnicity were difficult and Section B we do air pollution which was pretty bad apart from the 20m
I didn't know very much about Delhi for the service provision question so I made up a lot of facts and figures :biggrin:. But aside from that i think i did okay, how about you?

For my case study I couldn't remember social stability figures so kinda made them up too overall ok but need to do well on Thurs
Hi, just wondering if anyone did Q4 in the human paper and what they wrote for the 15 mark question??
Anyone know if there's a chat for the ccea a2 physical and decision making paper?
Reply 17
Original post by charmaine_k
I chose the integrated transport system and wrote things about the guide bus and the improved public transport which I think is not relevant. What do you think?

I done exactly the same thing, just wrote done everything i knew :biggrin:
Reply 18
For my case study I couldn't remember social stability figures so kinda made them up too overall ok but need to do well on Thurs

I have Irish History the day this wednesday which means ive barely been revising for physical :frown: just praying i do well in the decision making
I have Irish History the day this wednesday which means ive barely been revising for physical :frown: just praying i do well in the decision making

SAME!! What are you doing?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending