The Student Room Group

National 5 Physics 2015-2016

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Ethan100
What do we need to know about diffraction ?

Longer wavelengths diffract more
Original post by A+Hunter
Longer wavelengths diffract more

Is that it ? that's all I know about them already :biggrin:
Is that it ? that's all I know about them already :biggrin:

I guess that's all lol. Maybe the diffraction diagrams?
What do we need to know about diffraction ?

This :

13295176_1547545312218142_191034992_n.jpg
Attachment not found

Edit: For diffraction you don't need to know about frequencies that was just to help me memorise the wavelengths/frequencies lol
(edited 7 years ago)
i absolutely hate Physics its terrible only subject I'm failing predicted 3As(maths ,f.maths and business) and a D in physics
Original post by dididid
i absolutely hate Physics its terrible only subject I'm failing predicted 3As(maths ,f.maths and business) and a D in physics

What topics do you struggle on? We can boost your grade to a C :biggrin:
Original post by sameehaiqbal
What topics do you struggle on? We can boost your grade to a C :biggrin:

i pretty much struggle on anything waves related .. All the maths/mechanics i generally do really well with but as soon as any theory to do with waves come up i mess up on it:frown:
Original post by dididid
i pretty much struggle on anything waves related .. All the maths/mechanics i generally do really well with but as soon as any theory to do with waves come up i mess up on it:frown:

Post your questions and problems here and we will help you out.

That's great if you can do the maths really well, means you can do about 40% of the paper really well. Not that much work to put in :biggrin:
Post your questions and problems here and we will help you out.

That's great if you can do the maths really well, means you can do about 40% of the paper really well. Not that much work to put in :biggrin:

yeah sure thanks. I only chose physics because i thought it was mostly maths so i could revise the night before and get a good grade( like I'm doing in my other subjects) but i was really wrong physics needs weeks of preparation lol
Original post by dididid
yeah sure thanks. I only chose physics because i thought it was mostly maths so i could revise the night before and get a good grade( like I'm doing in my other subjects) but i was really wrong physics needs weeks of preparation lol

Most of it by the way, is just maths and the majority of questions are really just about picking the correct formula and then just plugging the numbers in.

You could probably pass it just doing the calculations lol
See if I'm not able to get the Multiple Choice Paper can someone try and get it too, tomorrow? Also I'll try get Section B as well from my teacher
How many applications do we need to know for the electromagnetic spectrum section ?
How many applications do we need to know for the electromagnetic spectrum section ?

There's a good table here:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/education/guides/z79hvcw/revision/2

Thank Youuu :smile:
This is probably an irrelevant question but does anyone know how to get rid of nausea/faintness and nervousness before an exam? This is a huge problem for me :frown:
this is probably an irrelevant question but does anyone know how to get rid of nausea/faintness and nervousness before an exam? This is a huge problem for me :frown:

star jumps always help !!
This is probably an irrelevant question but does anyone know how to get rid of nausea/faintness and nervousness before an exam? This is a huge problem for me :frown:

Not really a good method but i just have load of energy drinks and caffeine before an exam just makes me a lot more alert and able to work for 2 hours at full concentration.
Original post by dididid
Not really a good method but i just have load of energy drinks and caffeine before an exam just makes me a lot more alert and able to work for 2 hours at full concentration.

I would do that but then i'd need a pee every 2 mins :rofl:

rather not be bursting during the exam :biggrin:
Original post by dididid

And what happens when you crash half way through it :P
I'm not good at open ended questions, what could I do to improve on this ?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending