Reply 41
Original post by trollface54
Inshallah we did good everyone

Lol hopefully we did

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 42
Original post by wildjones
I did Conflict for AIC, and TKAM I wasn't expecting with race again tbh

What did you write for passage a and b for TKAM?
Reply 43
Ergh poetry on Friday I hate it

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 44
for an inspector calls, i completely messed up because i thought the question was asking about sheila and eric :frown:
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 45
Original post by jazzybro
i completely messed up because i thought the question was asking about sheila and eric :frown:

Wth 😂😭 Idk how I'd feel if I was you right now, hopefully the examiner feels some empathy for you, raah seriously how did you write about Eric, I get mixed up when I write Gerald and Eric's name but seriously I feel sorry for you, good luck on the poetry exam ace that

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 46
for an inspector calls, i completely messed up because i thought the question was asking about sheila and eric :frown:

You ****ed up 😂

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 47
Original post by Monsor
You ****ed up 😂

Posted from TSR Mobile

I know i cant believe it, i worked so hard. hopefully i can still get an A if i get an A* for poetry as I got A* for my coursework
Reply 48
I know i cant believe it, i worked so hard. hopefully i can still get an A if i get an A* for poetry as I got A* for my coursework

Feel sorry for you 😭

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 49
Original post by Monsor
Wth 😂😭 Idk how I'd feel if I was you right now, hopefully the examiner feels some empathy for you, raah seriously how did you write about Eric, I get mixed up when I write Gerald and Eric's name but seriously I feel sorry for you, good luck on the poetry exam ace that

Posted from TSR Mobile

thanks, i am so upset. poetry is my strongest - lets hope i answer that correctly
Original post by Ria7826
What did you write for passage a and b for TKAM?

Passage A I was really stuck on, but I managed to come up with some rubbish, it didn't make much sense:s-smilie:

1- First person retrospective narrative adds to drama (I don't know where I was going with that).
2- Parallels with dog scene (mentioned, and the dreamlike state). The dog scene was a huge turning point for the kids and so was this scene etc.
3- The black people rising for Atticus, showing respect through simple language and actions.

Part B

1- Prejudice against Tom Robinson
2- Segregation and black church
3- Hope for the future with Atticus and other characters

Plus context obviously.

What did you write?:biggrin:
Reply 51
Original post by Bulletzone
I messed up :unimpressed:

why?
The Woman In Black:

I did the question on Spider. It was easy. Unfortunately, I didn't do so well in writing an analytical answer for it, so I could have done much better.

To Kill A Mockingbird:

This question was also rather easy. Part a) wasn't as easy as b) in my opinion, but after getting so excited about tension through a dog, to going to a calm courtroom, it was rather difficult to write effectively...
Reply 53
Original post by Monsor
Ergh poetry on Friday I hate it

Posted from TSR Mobile

why do you hate it?

Oh bless you! If it was a good essay, you'll get half marks surely. You know, using quotations, effect on reader. I can't imagine how you must feel, I'm so sorry for you! You can surely get an A overall still, that's not too much of your grade. Hopefully the examiner will be nice!
Reply 55
thanks, i am so upset. poetry is my strongest - lets hope i answer that correctly

If you need help just pm me

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 56
why do you hate it?

Oh my class has no teacher so we hardly read the poems in depth well I did but Idk I'm not sure I can do well

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 57
Original post by wildjones
Oh bless you! If it was a good essay, you'll get half marks surely. You know, using quotations, effect on reader. I can't imagine how you must feel, I'm so sorry for you! You can surely get an A overall still, that's not too much of your grade. Hopefully the examiner will be nice!

oh thanks for your support, yeah i hope the examiner is nice - hopefully the grade boundaries will be low
Reply 58
Original post by Monsor
Oh my class has no teacher so we hardly read the poems in depth well I did but Idk I'm not sure I can do well

Posted from TSR Mobile

so how many marks out of 68 do you think you got for today's paper?
Reply 59
oh thanks for your support, yeah i hope the examiner is nice - hopefully the grade boundaries will be low

Doubt the grade boundaries will be low

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending