The Student Room Group

what are your bad habits?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by the bear
ermmm i think we have enough to be getting on with :redface:

i see you probably got mentally scarred by that...
I bite my nails when I m scared or when there is a crack in my nail which results in my beautiful shape of nails ruined :frown::cry:
Original post by CoolCavy
Smiling or laughing out of shock when bad things happen which makes me look like a total sadist when people die :redface:

I've done this and got a right telling off for it, oops. :redface:

Putting off doing the washing up. I only do it when I've run out of bowls, plates or cutlery. :redface:
Original post by CoolCavy
Smiling or laughing out of shock when bad things happen which makes me look like a total sadist when people die :redface:

I often, where other people would be like "WHAT?" to shocking news, instead say "HAH!" as in my own way of saying "That's unbelievable!", I'm sure people take it the wrong way but nobody's pulled me up on it :rofl:
Original post by Tiger Rag
I've done this and got a right telling off for it, oops. :redface:

Putting off doing the washing up. I only do it when I've run out of bowls, plates or cutlery. :redface:

Well i'm glad some other people do that as well :redface:
Still feel bad about it though, like someone died a rather horrible death and i just grinned god knows why
Coming on TSR when I've got a novel to finish writing.

I'm already about two months behind.
biting my nails

and washing my hands too much... they're always dry and itchy now lol
Sometimes I forget to bury my victims...

Oh uh wait... ignore that... Uh... I actually wash my hands way too much, like mariam. I actually got to the point that my hands were bleeding for a while, so I had to start using E45 handwash.(like soap with skin cream mixed in)
not eating breakfast within an hour of waking up
getting distracted by internet
asking too many questions like an interrogator
laughing at fat
I bite my lip, whenever I am feeling pretty much any emotion, my lips are pretty much bleeding all the time. Also, I read the last chapter of any book before I read the rest of the book.
Glad to see I'm not alone in lip biting. I hate it but I can't stop it, especially during exams when it just happens instinctively :frown:

Also I managed to stop biting my nails when I got braces a few years back but now I pick the skin around them instead, which is kinda grim.
As a Priest, my bad habit is *ahem* children...
Reply 32
Original post by ||TheUnknown||
I don't know if this is bad but I always fiddle with my hair. Like, if my hands are free, they'll automatically go to my hair and start braiding or something.

You're so twisted :wink:
I wrap my strands of my hair around my finger and then pull it out
Original post by RobML
You're so twisted :wink:

I try my best :u:

Spoiler

Reply 35
Original post by ||TheUnknown||
I try my best :u:

Spoiler

Obviously all that practice isn't working out :dontknow:
(edited 7 years ago)
Cigarettes

Plucking my pubes :frown:
Excessive worrying of almost everything.
Reply 38
biting nails
I play with my hair and flatten down the spine of a magazine after turning pages. Also spending too much time on my phone

Quick Reply

Latest