The Student Room Group

I need help peeps...

Ok, today I did my English Lit AQA GCSE. The two things I was doing was AIC and TKAM. Mockingbird was fine but on the AIC question I may have messed up... The question asked "How did Gerald and Sheila's relationship change" however, i read it as Sheila and Eric's relationship and that is what I wrote about for 45 mins! I had no idea what I did until after the exam...

What happens now? Because the work I did on Eric and Sheila was in my eyes very good but I hadn't answered the question! Will I get marks or not?
Original post by joshuaa123
Ok, today I did my English Lit AQA GCSE. The two things I was doing was AIC and TKAM. Mockingbird was fine but on the AIC question I may have messed up... The question asked "How did Gerald and Sheila's relationship change" however, i read it as Sheila and Eric's relationship and that is what I wrote about for 45 mins! I had no idea what I did until after the exam...

What happens now? Because the work I did on Eric and Sheila was in my eyes very good but I hadn't answered the question! Will I get marks or not?

You might still get some marks for analysis, but not for your actual argument :erm:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending