The Student Room Group

Thoughts for geography exam tomorrow?

What are your thoughts? Excited, scared to death, prepared etc
For the record I'm apprehensive, I'm sure I will increase to scared by tomorrow!
Reply 1
Original post by georginarowley
What are your thoughts? Excited, scared to death, prepared etc
For the record I'm apprehensive, I'm sure I will increase to scared by tomorrow!

Are you doing CCEA? if you what case studies are you thinking may come up? Good luck girlie xo
Reply 2
im doing edexcel geog gcse tmo and im scared... all that practical stuff really messes me up
Reply 3
anyone on AQA A got anything?
Reply 4
Original post by SM45367
im doing edexcel geog gcse tmo and im scared... all that practical stuff really messes me up

Same here I'm so bloody scared HAHAHAAHAH I know nothing. And they expect us to memorise 80,000 bloody statistics for case studies.
Original post by jendale24
Are you doing CCEA? if you what case studies are you thinking may come up? Good luck girlie xo

I'm on edexcel, where it's pretty heavy on the case studies
Thanks, good luck to you too!
Original post by SM45367

Yeah, me too. Are you doing edexcel A or B?
Who's doing Edexcel Geography A? What case studies/questions/topics do you think will come up?
Reply 8
Original post by dRaGoN2509
Who's doing Edexcel Geography A? What case studies/questions/topics do you think will come up?

I'm doing A. I have no idea. I hate all the OS map crap.
Original post by gameofno

My teacher said it's quite likely there'll be a question on rain forests this year for the case study, as they used traffic and stuff last year.
Original post by gameofno

I'm not really worried for Geography tbh, I always get A* in it. More worried for Physics and Maths. :redface:
Original post by georginarowley
Yeah, me too. Are you doing edexcel A or B?

Edexcel A. geography skills is chapter 1 and changes for the planet is chapter 2. chapter 2 is ok tbh.. not too much to know.. only 3-4 case studies as well. However, skills is really annoying because there isn't a detailed procedure to complete everything in the student book so im having to resort to youtube for half the info.. :frown:
Hoping for the best.

Expecting the worst.
Lol the last time I revised Geography was in Year 10, so definitely not prepared.
Very scared, so much to learn!!! I'm doign WJEC (24/5)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending