The Student Room Group

Question about AQA AS Sociology retake?

I was told by my sociology teacher to retake unit 2 health and research methods as I was a few marks off an A and got an A in families and households. I took his advice which was pretty stupid as I am also retaking psychology which I got a C overall in so it is obviously more important. I have revised for my sociology retake but I feel pretty unprepared, will I automatically get given my best grade on results day or will my worst grade show up to the universities as I'm confused about this cashing in process?
Original post by bella1234567
I was told by my sociology teacher to retake unit 2 health and research methods as I was a few marks off an A and got an A in families and households. I took his advice which was pretty stupid as I am also retaking psychology which I got a C overall in so it is obviously more important. I have revised for my sociology retake but I feel pretty unprepared, will I automatically get given my best grade on results day or will my worst grade show up to the universities as I'm confused about this cashing in process?

Yes you'll get your best grade.
Reply 2
Original post by cherryred90s
Yes you'll get your best grade.

thank you!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending