The Student Room Group

Help. I'm really worried.

Heyy. So I'm really scared.
For my AQA lit exam for section A I did 2 para on form+interpretation and 2 para on language and 1 para on structure and on Section be I did 3 paragraphs on the extract Question, and I added context in there aswell. But I didn't do past b section B well at all, I ran out of time.

But by the sounds of it do you think I'd be atleast an A? :/
Reply 1
Original post by SoDoneWithSchool
For my AQA lit exam for section A I did 2 para on form+interpretation and 2 para on language and 1 para on structure and on Section be I did 3 paragraphs on the extract Question, and I added context in there aswell. But I didn't do past b section B well at all, I ran out of time.

Nobody can possibly tell you, and anyone who does agree is just lying to appease you. We have no idea what the paragraph was like, so saying "I wrote one paragraph" means nothing. You could have just written about your summer holidays!
I think you had to do at least 5 paragraphs for each section. Lenny dies.
Reply 3
Original post by SoDoneWithSchool

Just to calm you a bit, my friend forgot to do the second part of section B in her mock and still came out with a low A* because she got full marks in the rest of it, so while it does depend on the quality of your work it's still definitely possible :smile:
Original post by CaptErin
Just to calm you a bit, my friend forgot to do the second part of section B in her mock and still came out with a low A* because she got full marks in the rest of it, so while it does depend on the quality of your work it's still definitely possible :smile:

Oh my God, thats brill. Well done to her. lool that calmed me a little bit for sure. Thank you:biggrin:

Quick Reply