The Student Room Group

WJEC spec b geography 2016 predictions

does anyone know what case studies are going to come up for theme 1 and theme 2 ???
Reply 1
Possibly extreme weather event or river flooding? Maybe something about access to services somewhere? I don't think Limpopo to Johannesburg will come up as I think that was last year but I could be wrong.
Reply 2
What do u think is the best way to revise ???cause i seriously need help with case studies and theme 2 things :frown:
Reply 3
Original post by jhornsey
Possibly extreme weather event or river flooding? Maybe something about access to services somewhere? I don't think Limpopo to Johannesburg will come up as I think that was last year but I could be wrong.

PLS help me !!!!!!
do u know the best ways to revise ???
Reply 4
Original post by laumax1401
PLS help me !!!!!!
do u know the best ways to revise ???

Make notes from bitesize or revision guides on your case studies, and then condense them down to something like 5 words a sentence onto flashcards. Then highlight one word per point.
Reply 5
Make notes from bitesize or revision guides on your case studies, and then condense them down to something like 5 words a sentence onto flashcards. Then highlight one word per point.

thank u so much :smile: :smile: :smile:
btw sorry to be a pest but do u have any resources which summarise everything specifically for wjec b board cause i couldnt find anything
Reply 6
thank u so much :smile: :smile: :smile:
btw sorry to be a pest but do u have any resources which summarise everything specifically for wjec b board cause i couldnt find anything

It depends on what case studies you're doing as every teacher is allowed to do anything that applies to the topic.

Here's a website that has a lot of stuff condensed for the exams
http://www.acegeography.com/wjec-b-and-yr11-revision.html
Reply 7
It depends on what case studies you're doing as every teacher is allowed to do anything that applies to the topic.

Here's a website that has a lot of stuff condensed for the exams
http://www.acegeography.com/wjec-b-and-yr11-revision.html

thank u so much
what are u aiming to get btw
Reply 8
thank u so much
what are u aiming to get btw

No problem, Im not taking geog a level so i dont really mind, my coursework is an A* so it would be nice to keep that. What about you?
Reply 9
No problem, Im not taking geog a level so i dont really mind, my coursework is an A* so it would be nice to keep that. What about you?

omg same I got A star in my coursework suprisingly i hate geo at the moment but
hopefully want to atleast get a C/B so that it averages out to an A
omg same I got A star in my coursework suprisingly i hate geo at the moment but
hopefully want to atleast get a C/B so that it averages out to an A

Im sure youll be fine, the exams are mostly quite easy even if you dont revise
Reply 11
Im sure youll be fine, the exams are mostly quite easy even if you dont revise

yh hope so fingers crossed
good luck tho
Reply 12