The Student Room Group

IGCSE Edexcel physics 25th May 2016 Syllabus

Hi guys, just a quick question. Do u think i can do the whole physics IGCSE Edexcel syllabus in 1 and a half days??
Thanks a bunch :smile:
Hi

I've moved your post to the Physics exams area where you are more likely to get help.

Try some of these resources - they may help.
Original post by Talkand...Talk
Hi guys, just a quick question. Do u think i can do the whole physics IGCSE Edexcel syllabus in 1 and a half days??
Thanks a bunch :smile:

Well yes you can. But for physics, past papers are really important.
Original post by The Learn Ranger
Hi

I've moved your post to the Physics exams area where you are more likely to get help.

Try some of these resources - they may help.

Thank you very much! :smile:
Original post by hamza.sheikh
Well yes you can. But for physics, past papers are really important.

Okaaayyy, omg im so stressed now bcz i haven't been doing past papers :frown:
Okaaayyy, omg im so stressed now bcz i haven't been doing past papers :frown:

Maybe just have a look at some so you get familiar with the structure of the paper and the kind of questions you get asked.

Good luck!
Original post by The Learn Ranger
Maybe just have a look at some so you get familiar with the structure of the paper and the kind of questions you get asked.

Good luck!

ok thxs for the advice and thxs again for the luck lol :biggrin:
ok thxs for the advice and thxs again for the luck lol :biggrin:

Mate, I have not even started revision or looked at any past papers. All you need to know if formulas and read the question. Just reading the question goes along way. You can cram physics and do good ( this is my plan). Just wing it and think on the spot and do not panic in the exam, easy.
Original post by Castro300
Mate, I have not even started revision or looked at any past papers. All you need to know if formulas and read the question. Just reading the question goes along way. You can cram physics and do good ( this is my plan). Just wing it and think on the spot and do not panic in the exam, easy.

Ok i think i will do that bcz after all i only have a day left :frown:.thxs anyway & lets hope ur right lol :biggrin:
thxs to EVERYONE for giving me there advice, really helpful :smile: and good luck to u if u have any exams coming up :smile:
Did any one get a revision paper from their teacher this week for gives physics?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending