The Student Room Group

AQA Economics UNIT 2 23rd May 2016

Scroll to see replies

that is right

Ah great. I can't really remember any other mcq
it was ? and how it affects the performance of the economy

How many marks do you think I will if I added Extra 2 0's for the percentage change. But I got the working out fine and the formula and I timed it by 100? Wrong figures. Thanks
3/4 marks

But I got the wrong figures from the extract. Because it said 400.6 thousand I put 4,006,000 instead of 400600 ? Would that matter ?
Original post by tsr1807
How many marks do you think I will if I added Extra 2 0's for the percentage change. But I got the working out fine and the formula and I timed it by 100? Wrong figures. Thanks

I added 1 extra 0 and for the calculation you should get 1 mark I think because you get full marks for a right answer, 3 marks for a right answer without a symbol (like a £ sign (not for this question though)) you get 2 marks for anything very near to the right answer and 1 mark for anything else. I think that's right but that's just what I've been told.

Agh I'm such an idiot :frown:. I lost 5 marks then over a stupid mistake.
What was the answer to the first multiple choice question? I think it was regarding what a change in real GDP measures, what is unemployment, bop, inflation or economic growth (performance). I knew that it was either inflation or economic growth. I put economic growth because of GDP, but the fact it was 'real GDP' made me think that it could have been inflation.
What do you reckon the grade boundaries /70 will be for both exams?
Do you think what k said will matter?
I added one extra 0 for the figuresss percentage change. Will I only get one mark for that question?
its the same as a maths paper- if you have shown working out etc you will get the majority of the marks. One extra zero should only cost you 1 mark. I compleltey screwed my one up (calculation q) but i think I will have got an A as my 10 and 25 marker were good etc and think i have scored very highly on micro.

Can you remember any more MCQ answers or questions?

What context did you pick.?
its the same as a maths paper- if you have shown working out etc you will get the majority of the marks. One extra zero should only cost you 1 mark. I compleltey screwed my one up (calculation q) but i think I will have got an A as my 10 and 25 marker were good etc and think i have scored very highly on micro.

Can you remember any more MCQ answers or questions? budget deficit or export one? Increase of AD
what did you do for the last one for the shift right for SRAS such as reducution in vat and reduction direct taxes was an option

I put B. Had to be. Remember reading it and there was no way it could've been the others.
Original post by tsr1807
I did context 2 and I thought 400.6 thousand meant 4006000 so I got the calculation answer wrong but showed my working. I also wrote down the figures in the comparison question with one too many 0s. Will I get any marks for either question?

What was your answer? for the calculation
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Jjohnson919
what did you do for the last one for the shift right for SRAS such as reducution in vat and reduction direct taxes was an option

I put B. Had to be. Remember reading it and there was no way it could've been the others.

What was B
Original post by Jjohnson919

Was that a reduction in income tax or something?
Original post by Rubberbandit
What was your answer?

It was completely wrong it was like 6.45% :frown:
(edited 7 years ago)
i put economic growth.

Yeah I put economic growth. Real and nominal GDP always measures economics growth.
Original post by Rubberbandit
What was your answer?

Like 1-2 %
Original post by Simosos

Was that a reduction in income tax or something?

Yeah something like that. Literally can't remember anything
Original post by tsr1807
It was completely wrong it was like 5.65% :frown:

I put something like 5.3%-5.6%, can't remember correctly.
Yeah something like that. Literally can't remember anything

What did you get for the one about spare capacity? Increasing or falling at the trend rate

Genuinely can't remember. Can't even remember that question. Memory of a goldfish😂

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending