The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

That I never told everyone that I loved exactly how much I cared about them.

I would also regret not making a difference or doing anything that actually means something.
Original post by TSR Mustafa
I'd regret dieing

You can't regret dieing, its not a choice you made... It happened naturally :biggrin:
Now re-answer the question :biggrin:
Not being cured of OCD and everything else in my lifetime. I would regret living a life in fear from such a young age and never having peace from it and not being able to live life to the full.
Original post by bluepearl7
That I never told everyone that I loved exactly how much I cared about them.

I would also regret not making a difference or doing anything that actually means something.

OMG Same with you on both occasions... I have a lot to regret :frown:
Original post by Spock's Socks
Not being cured of OCD and everything else in my lifetime. I would regret living a life in fear from such a young age and never having peace from it and not being able to live life to the full.

Awww.... There there... :biggrin:
Original post by Rhythmical
Eating and sleeping all day. :biggrin:

I'm just not gonna comment on that, I think.... :biggrin:
Original post by Boss_Rhythm
You can't regret dieing, its not a choice you made... It happened naturally :biggrin:
Now re-answer the question :biggrin:

You can choose to die tho

i.e sucide
I'm just not gonna comment on that, I think.... :biggrin:

Nah tbh I regret choosing certain subjects at school, knowing some people and not opening my eyes fully.
Original post by CoolCavy
That i have achieved **** all in my life apart from good GCSE's, never been anywhere or done anything, never left this damp island and know bugger all about anything and can't make people happy no matter how hard i try because no-one is ever satisfied and i mess up too much :smile:
tbh though i wouldn't regret much cos it would be a relief to be asleep in the ground :closedeyes:

What you said to me made me feel very happy and made what was a pretty terrible day at the time into something amazing and bright. :smile: Everyone has those feelings every now and again, even the ones who have travelled the world and done this and that, and you've plenty of time and determination to make of life what you want with it. Either way you are amazing and lovely and that is a rare thing these days. :smile: Your words and kindness is never left unappreciated on here.
Original post by TSR Mustafa
You can choose to die tho

i.e sucide

Ok, but say you died of old age :biggrin: Happy?
Reply 30
Taking AS Music...
Original post by Rhythmical
Nah tbh I regret choosing certain subjects at school, knowing some people and not opening my eyes fully.

I'm happy that you say that. Now you have a target to fix those things, or manipulate the misfortunes for the better :biggrin:

@mariam687 Where ya at girl?
Original post by bearo99
Taking AS Music...

Lol! Is that the only thing? Or is there something else?
Reply 33
That I died reading some thread on TSR
I'm happy that you say that. Now you have a target to fix those things, or manipulate the misfortunes for the better :biggrin:

@mariam687 Where ya at girl?

Yep I do, just gotta be motivated first lol.
Never experiencing what it feels like to love and be loved back
I will regret because i angered my parents in someday :smile:
Original post by 1 8 13 20 42
That I died reading some thread on TSR

Wait... You died? DO you want me to call 999?
Original post by Serine Soul

That is probably mine too.. :moon:
Original post by Serine Soul

Aww... I love you! :biggrin: I know you mean real love, but you do know what this type of love feels like, right?
When someone who doesn't know you loves you?

I love you! I hope the feeling is mutual tho :biggrin:

Latest