The Student Room Group

AQA Economics UNIT 2 23rd May 2016

Scroll to see replies

Reply 160
There was also a mcq and I put 8% and 3%. is that right?
Original post by Kaasi
There was also a mcq and I put 8% and 3%. is that right?

Nopeee
I did the same thing and it fitted perfectly
i didnt put that, what were the options and your answer?

I out in 2011 population was bigger then real gdp or something. But it's either that or in 2013 they were both 100. But that's index numbers so Ithink it's the first one
i didnt put that, what were the options and your answer?

Do you remember that question. It was a table.
i remember it but i defo didnt do 8% or 3%, do you remember the 4th option? I think i may have done the 2013 choice one.

Oh no index being 100 and the answer was something like they both were the same.
Original post by Accountantlolks
i remember it but i defo didnt do 8% or 3%, do you remember the 4th option? I think i may have done the 2013 choice one.

Oh no index being 100 and the answer was something like they both were the same.

I think that's what I did. Either that one or the 2013 one. Can't remember. Think it was like B or C. Correct me if I'm wrong.
Original post by Jjohnson919

I think that's what I did. Either that one or the 2013 one. Can't remember. Think it was like B or C. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Anyone have the markscheme

Anyone have the markscheme

I dunno if your wrong. But it could definitely not be 100 and 100 are the same because index numbers. That's rhe base number. You don't know the exact figure tbh.

i can not remember haha sorry!

Check what I wrote last. Correct me if I'm wrong

i can not remember haha sorry!

Check what I wrote last. Correct me if I'm wrong

You're right, but I can't remember anything about the question. So I don't have a clue what you're talking about😂 Genuinely can't remember. Sorry!
Original post by Rubberbandit
I got 5.39%. What about you???

I got 5.39% too. i made so many errors but got that eventually :smile:
Reply 172
anyone do context 2? what did you write about in 25m?
Original post by jbg999

The extract had everything you needed to know tbh haha
Original post by brownboy1234
I got 5.39% too. i made so many errors but got that eventually :smile:

Yeah thats what I got, that maths question and bar chart took me ages, so much longer than anything I have done in the specimen and previous papers.
Original post by ImGoingToFail12
Yeah thats what I got, that maths question and bar chart took me ages, so much longer than anything I have done in the specimen and previous papers.

im so annoyed, i literally thought 400.3 thousand was 4003000 ffs how many marks do you think i lost? i done the right method and everything ?
Considering it was out of 4 marks, you obviously didn't get the answer so that is one mark lost, so I assume that if the method is 100% right you would probably get 2 or 3 marks. Probably 2.
for context 1 im not sure my point of issues are correct
1) expansionary monetary so increased AD
2) fall in AD and strong exchange rate as imports are cheap
3) multiplier and accelerator?????????????????????? is it fine
Original post by jbg999

Immigrants increase AD, increasing growth, decreasing unemployment, increasing inflation and therefore worsening the BoP deficit
However, in the long-run, there is no growth since inflation raises wages, increasing CoP and shifting SRAS left. Also, Keynesians would say that if demand is very low, then there will be no inflation

They also increase SRAS and LRAS, increasing growth, decreasing unemployment, decreasing inflation and therefore decreasing the BoP deficit. However Keynesians would argue etc etc.. Also I talked about Marshall Lerner's condition, but idk it that's right

Conclusion blah blah blah

What about you??????????
Original post by Rubberbandit
Immigrants increase AD, increasing growth, decreasing unemployment, increasing inflation and therefore worsening the BoP deficit
However, in the long-run, there is no growth since inflation raises wages, increasing CoP and shifting SRAS left. Also, Keynesians would say that if demand is very low, then there will be no inflation

They also increase SRAS and LRAS, increasing growth, decreasing unemployment, decreasing inflation and therefore decreasing the BoP deficit. However Keynesians would argue etc etc.. Also I talked about Marshall Lerner's condition, but idk it that's right

Conclusion blah blah blah

What about you??????????

It wont worsen BOP deficit , decreasing unemployment will mean that they spend less money on JSA and they get more tax thus improving deficit

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending