The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Boss_Rhythm
Yep, I would regret that as well.... So much food in the world...
I would also regret ever working out in my life :biggrin:

lool one of my goal in life is to try as many types of food possible!
I sound like a greedy pig now haha:laugh:
Original post by mariam687
leaving the last hagen dasz strawberry cheescake ice cream in the freezer
bc its gone now.. :frown: :frown:

im jks lol

biggest regret?

going to a all girls private islamic skl... :/

LOL

Oh right, why do you mind that? I wouldn't mind going to a all boys islamic skl
But I go to a mixed school... the perks are the buff girls :colone:
Jking
Mine would definitely be......

I have no idea, a lot I think. One of the biggest being not going to hajj my entire life :frown: Sad times...

So what's yours?

I never got to eat loads of junk food and be satisfied
i never got round to spending money on games
I never would've gotten a job or earned anything of my own
Original post by rayestar
lool one of my goal in life is to try as many types of food possible!
I sound like a greedy pig now haha:laugh:

I wouldn't mind joining you! :biggrin:
I have had so many types of food, but never had typical arab, african and south american food...
Except mexican :biggrin:
Original post by z33
was gonna make this thread last night but didn't want people thinking I was suicidal :lol:

umm a lot of things i think
i could've treated some people better, taken more risks, done more good. It's not like I'm doing bad things it's just I haven't spent it well so far x3

Lol, I made it b4 you... shame! Jking

Same with all of those....
LOL

Oh right, why do you mind that? I wouldn't mind going to a all boys islamic skl
But I go to a mixed school... the perks are the buff girls :colone:
Jking

loooooool if u say so

na i ve been to a mixed skl all my life, but this one time, my mums like "hey why dont u go to a girls one, try it out"

its not the fact that theres no guys loool

islamic skls are baree strict tho, nd bc they're all asians init, they are so annoying, like they would take the piss out of me in class, force me into foundation

this is my 2nd yr at this **** skl and i've already been called in 10 times due to behaviour..
i just hate the skl thts why i jus mess around n all tht lol

even my mum regrets putting me in tht skl, thts why im going to a normal college after gcses thank God..

anywhoo, im going gym now, so we'll talk laterrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

doing cardio today ofc :smile:

sfe
I wouldn't mind joining you! :biggrin:
I have had so many types of food, but never had typical arab, african and south american food...
Except mexican :biggrin:

lol feel free to join haha, the more the merrier
I've tried a lot too, including Mexican :biggrin: but neva tried African. I'd love to try it though!
It'd be soo cool to travel around the world, trying different types everyday!:tongue:
Original post by mariam687
loooooool if u say so

na i ve been to a mixed skl all my life, but this one time, my mums like "hey why dont u go to a girls one, try it out"

its not the fact that theres no guys loool

islamic skls are baree strict tho, nd bc they're all asians init, they are so annoying, like they would take the piss out of me in class, force me into foundation

this is my 2nd yr at this **** skl and i've already been called in 10 times due to behaviour..
i just hate the skl thts why i jus mess around n all tht lol

even my mum regrets putting me in tht skl, thts why im going to a normal college after gcses thank God..

anywhoo, im going gym now, so we'll talk laterrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

doing cardio today ofc :smile:

sfe

Kl

Cardio? I have legs and back tomorrow :biggrin: So have fun... Or endure the pain at least :biggrin:

but I am quite the charmer, making it easier for me

Dont get me wrong, I have confidence, almost 5 yrs jeet kune do, 8 months bboying and 6 months parkour means approaching the biggest sport captain of the school.....

Spoiler

...or the prettiest girls my year/year above are honestly equally easy for me...I dont mind if you dont believe me, its takes a bold character which is rare

I also do have humour (or at least I hope so or maybe my one liners are just lucky these days) and a traditional ideal of romance but I think its just my passion in streetdance and my perhaps phased out ideal of romance means there are less potential partners

But its whatever

Original post by rayestar
lol feel free to join haha, the more the merrier
I've tried a lot too, including Mexican :biggrin: but neva tried African. I'd love to try it though!
It'd be soo cool to travel around the world, trying different types everyday!:tongue:

That would be so expensive tho... :biggrin:
Original post by ForestShadow
Dont get me wrong, I have confidence, almost 5 yrs jeet kune do, 8 months bboying and 6 months parkour means approaching the biggest sport captain of the school.....

Spoiler

...or the prettiest girls my year/year above are honestly equally easy for me...I dont mind if you dont believe me, its takes a bold character which is rare

I also do have humour (or at least I hope so or maybe my one liners are just lucky these days) and a traditional ideal of romance but I think its just my passion in streetdance and my perhaps phased out ideal of romance means there are less potential partners

But its whatever

I applause you.... That was mad inspirational... Is there a best TSRian award.... Cos I just found THE best :biggrin:

Contemplating life after that....
Mine would definitely be......

I have no idea, a lot I think. One of the biggest being not going to hajj my entire life :frown: Sad times...

So what's yours?

Not being able to tell you that It wouldn't really bother me, seeing as I would be dead
That would be so expensive tho... :biggrin:

yeah thats true. But its good to dream!
I applause you.... That was mad inspirational... Is there a best TSRian award.... Cos I just found THE best :biggrin:

Contemplating life after that....

My one regret, not dying after I fail my A-levels.
That I didn't die sooner.
Not getting drunk probably.
Original post by ForestShadow

Hahaha! Thank you! :biggrin:
I'd regret not fighting an elder dragon irl with my bare fists. That would be so fun :biggrin:
Original post by Jazzyboy
I'd regret not fighting an elder dragon irl with my bare fists. That would be so fun :biggrin:

I have no idea what world you live in... but.... okeh then :biggrin:

Latest