The Student Room Group

Polish Teacher's Tie Question

I'm sure it's just total paranoia but I just wondered if someone could confirm that the second question for Sunlight on the Grass was about the ending of Polish Teacher's Tie?

Posted from TSR Mobile
I Bulletzone can confirm the second question was of reference to the ending in my polish teachers tie.
Original post by Bulletzone
I Bulletzone can confirm the second question was of reference to the ending in my polish teachers tie.

thank you very much

Posted from TSR Mobile
For anyone who passes by this thread, the first question was about On seeing the 100% perfect girl and how she is described.
Part b was describe another girl or something like that :/
Reply 4
Good thing I didn't write about the ending that's marks gone
Original post by John boy7

What?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Original post by hettyshaw
What?

he's saying that it was a difficult question.
he's saying that it was a difficult question.

Ahh right - I chose it because Polish Teacher's Tie is my best! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Ahh right - I chose it because Polish Teacher's Tie is my best! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yes it was :smile:

My friends chose on seeing the 100% perfect girl and I was like "WHAT"?
Yes it was :smile:

My friends chose on seeing the 100% perfect girl and I was like "WHAT"?

I revised it loads which made it slightly tempting but gut definitely told me Polish Teacher!

Posted from TSR Mobile
I revised it loads which made it slightly tempting but gut definitely told me Polish Teacher!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Well at least I know we think alike, I swore to my english teacher if "Something old Something new" comes up and "On seeing the 100% perfect girl", I'll be leaving the exam.
Well at least I know we think alike, I swore to my english teacher if "Something old Something new" comes up and "On seeing the 100% perfect girl", I'll be leaving the exam.

Haha indeed! 😅

Posted from TSR Mobile
No it's not that it was hard... I read the question wrong and didn't write about the ending of the story
No it's not that it was hard... I read the question wrong and didn't write about the ending of the story

ah oh dear :frown: don't worry about it I'm sure you'll still do well overall :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest