The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Serine Soul
You can arrive there early and have a geek week anyway!

With the visa complications, I'd be lucky to even get there on time if I even meet my offer... :no:
Original post by Zacken
With the visa complications, I'd be lucky to even get there on time if I even meet my offer... :no:

I'll take to my mate in the home office. He'll sort you out :lol:
Original post by PhysicsIP2016
Those Saturday lectures tho :afraid:

Two hours of lectures would be a huge improvement to my Saturdays which currently entail a full shift in retail hell :unimpressed:
Original post by sayswho
Two hours of lectures would be a huge improvement to my Saturdays which currently entail a full shift in retail hell :unimpressed:

I haven't had the "luxury" of being employed yet but that clearly says a lot XD I see you're doing Natsci, what modules you choosing?
Original post by Zacken
Really? Literally every mathmo I know has plans to self-teach part IA of the tripos during the summer. :rofl:

I don't think any Mathmo can survive a whole summer without doing some Maths. :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I haven't had the "luxury" of being employed yet but that clearly says a lot XD I see you're doing Natsci, what modules you choosing?

If I meet my offer, I'm sure I'll be moaning about Saturday lectures in no time! I definitely want to do cells and evolution and behaviour but I'm not sure about the last choice, perhaps chemistry if they let me.

Judging by the username, I'm assuming you are a physical natsci? This thread seems to be rather dominated by natscis and mathmos :u:
Original post by Zacken
I think everybody would; imagine doing it before results day and then not getting in... :afraid: there's plenty of time before results day and getting there anywho.

Really? Literally every mathmo I know has plans to self-teach part IA of the tripos during the summer. :rofl:

init, mans gna bang analysis and probabaility and dynamics.
Original post by physicsmaths
init, mans gna bang analysis and probabaility and dynamics.

I am actually so god damn excited for the summer because of that. More motivation to meet my offer!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by sayswho
If I meet my offer, I'm sure I'll be moaning about Saturday lectures in no time! I definitely want to do cells and evolution and behaviour but I'm not sure about the last choice, perhaps chemistry if they let me.

Judging by the username, I'm assuming you are a physical natsci? This thread seems to be rather dominated by natscis and mathmos :u:

Haha yeah I am! Probs going to do Physics, Materials, Maths but not sure about the other one - maybe Computer Science or maybe a Biological option if I mess up Further Maths/do well in Biology. I'll be intrigued to see how many turn up to Saturday lectures with a hangover :hahaha:
I'll be intrigued to see how many turn up to Saturday lectures with a hangover :hahaha:

Just imagine the lecturer is super mean and uses a megaphone to talk
Original post by jneill
That's excellent!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Wouldn't mind having a go!
Wouldn't mind having a go!

Wait till you see @Renzhi10122 punt.
Hes a proper pro.
Anyone else guilty of destroying our lovely planet?
WIN_20160524_13_29_45_Pro.jpg
Original post by physicsmaths
Wait till you see @Renzhi10122 punt.
Hes a proper pro.

Have you been punted by him?

Original post by EricPiphany

If you want accurate amounts... (Excluding AS)
IMG_20160524_141157199.jpg
Original post by EricPiphany

Yes :ninja:
Even worse in AS because I had done more papers at this point last year
Looking forward to weighing all my past paper folders AS included at the end of this year.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Have you been punted by him?

If you want accurate amounts... (Excluding AS)
IMG_20160524_141157199.jpg

lol no, i wasn't on his boat. I seen him punt though, proper pro. Trust me. Proper pro.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by C0balt
Yes :ninja:
Even worse in AS because I had done more papers at this point last year
Looking forward to weighing all my past paper folders AS included at the end of this year.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Lol never knew you were a girl. Kinda random but oh well... :tongue:
Original post by champ_mc99
Lol never knew you were a girl. Kinda random but oh well... :tongue:

Lol loaaads of people have said that to me :tongue: it's quite funny
Did you just see the gender sign because I neatly separate papers into folders? XD

Latest

Trending

Trending