The Student Room Group

AQA GCSE Maths 2016

I'm sitting AQA GCSE Maths higher tier 2016, does anyone have any predictions on the topics that might come up?
Original post by zXcodeXz
I'm sitting AQA GCSE Maths higher tier 2016, does anyone have any predictions on the topics that might come up?

Yes
maths topics
Original post by thefatone
Yes
maths topics

And what may these maths topics be called?
And what may these maths topics be called?

the ones you learnt over the 2 years of maths lessons which should be in your exercise book or just use google for fun sake it's not that difficult
the ones you learnt over the 2 years of maths lessons which should be in your exercise book or just use google for fun sake it's not that difficult

No one is forcing you to post, if you don't want to don't then.
No one is forcing you to post, if you don't want to don't then.

no-one's forcing you to post here when you could type a few words into google and get the answer
Reply 6
no-one's forcing you to post here when you could type a few words into google and get the answer

savage

That's the thing though...I WANT to post here and get other people's idea on what might come up.
That's the thing though...I WANT to post here and get other people's idea on what might come up.

It's pretty much every topic you should revise, it's not like chem or physics where some stuff can come up and others won't it's usually just everything.

well here's a site for more papers i guess
http://www.mathsgenie.co.uk/resources.html
It's pretty much every topic you should revise, it's not like chem or physics where some stuff can come up and others won't it's usually just everything.

well here's a site for more papers i guess
http://www.mathsgenie.co.uk/resources.html

Thanks! I really appreciate it! :smile:
trig waves, graph transformations, more combined skill stuff (questions that test on more than one skill), algebraic proof etc. Read last years examiners report to see what people found hard last year, might have some hints :wink:
Original post by alice_h_22
trig waves, graph transformations, more combined skill stuff (questions that test on more than one skill), algebraic proof etc. Read last years examiners report to see what people found hard last year, might have some hints :wink:

Ok thanks! :smile:
examiners reports (if you can find them) are pretty good for all the exams:tongue:
Original post by alice_h_22
examiners reports (if you can find them) are pretty good for all the exams:tongue:

Yeah it shows the hard topics and questions
Reply 14
If you dickheads (soz) listen to what the thread starter means... she/he probably means, which topics are more likely to come up in the non calc paper tomorrow (26th May) than the calculator paper. There was no need to be rude :tongue:

Quick Reply

Latest