The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Mark19
Deep, passionate, sexual and romantic love? Assuming you're straight, anyway.

oh because so many young men offer such a good quality of love, passionate and deep.
Reply 21
Original post by Anonymous
oh because so many young men offer such a good quality of love, passionate and deep.

You sound rather cynical and bitter. We're not all players.
this is reely rude and mean : (
I don't need a man but I'd like one
Original post by Mark19
You sound rather cynical and bitter. We're not all players.

I'm not even saying you're players.
Not being a player doesn't mean a guy knows how to love, a guy could even be a player and know to how to love (unlikely but ygm)
I'm saying alot of young men don't understand how to love that deep, maybe when they're older.
We don't even need them for kids anymore since scientists are working on making sperm from female bone marrow :wink:

(https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Female_sperm)
Charming
Reply 27
Original post by Sarahsez
As a woman I honestly don't feel like I need a man relationship wise. What could a man offer me?

I make my own money and pay my own bills. I have a nice car. Kids? Sperm donor or just buy a dog. Sex? Vibrator(most men are rubbish in bed) or a FWB would do. protection? Police(note: 2 women a week are killed by their partners so maybe we need protection from them instead) . I can fix my own thing -well I can change a bulb, do the D.I,Y etc

Conversation? I get that at work and with friends. Emotional comfort? Women are better at it so one of my female friends will do.

Guessing you've been let down recently by a bloke.
Reply 28
Well, you could go your whole life on your own but something tells me you'd get a little lonely without a special someone. Don't you agree?
Reply 29
Original post by Tom78
Guessing you've been let down recently by a bloke.

I have never been in a relationship before.Maybe it's that lol
Original post by Limerence.
I wonder the type of comments I would get if I made a thread titled "Do men even need women???" and generalised all women.

Posted from TSR Mobile
How dare you even suggest such a thing, you misogynistic bastard :lol:

Spoiler

Do men need women anymore? For once i'd like to date an adult who doesn't expect me to decide where to eat and then sulk and cry when they don't like it.
I actually heard a few straight women say that the only benefit they truly get is having kids.
So in some sense, I can understand where you are coming from :tongue:
Original post by keturah
I don't need a man but I'd like one

You mean you don't have one.
Original post by George VI
Do men need women anymore? For once i'd like to date an adult who doesn't expect me to decide where to eat and then sulk and cry when they don't like it.

stop dating women then.
see how that works out :/ guys will still need sex tbh whether it's from a girl they're dating or a prostitute.
Reply 35
Fair points, but for some reason, by and large, you still like us..
Original post by Anonymous
You mean you don't have one.

Well yes, which is why I said I'd like one.
Reply 37
Original post by keturah
Well yes, which is why I said I'd like one.

Cue the thirsty TSR guys.
Original post by Sarahsez
As a woman I honestly don't feel like I need a man relationship wise. What could a man offer me?

I make my own money and pay my own bills. I have a nice car. Kids? Sperm donor or just buy a dog. Sex? Vibrator(most men are rubbish in bed) or a FWB would do. protection? Police(note: 2 women a week are killed by their partners so maybe we need protection from them instead) . I can fix my own thing -well I can change a bulb, do the D.I,Y etc

Conversation? I get that at work and with friends. Emotional comfort? Women are better at it so one of my female friends will do.

Sounds to me like you dont need a man.. im curious as to why you made a thread proclaiming that though?

The majority of women and men need the opposite sex for emotional and intimate fullfillment of which a rampant rabbit of flesh light 1000 cannot satisfy (Though young Japanese men will damn well try!)

Also, you cant bitch to your friends about THEM so i would say you do need a poor guy for at least one thing
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by hezzlington
Relationships aren't about what you gain and 'what's in it for you'.. It's about what you can offer another person.

I agree!

Latest

Trending

Trending