The Student Room Group

What's one thing you've got 'going for you'?

Scroll to see replies

I have some strange skills- I can knit and I can recite the alphabet backwards faster than anybody else I know, I can just about read the Ancient Greek alphabet- sadly none f those things are really very useful in life.
Reply 21
Original post by niv1234
I have some strange skills- I can knit and I can recite the alphabet backwards faster than anybody else I know, I can just about read the Ancient Greek alphabet- sadly none of those things are really very useful in life.

But they're things that not many other people can do:wink:
CoolCavy
]x

Your art skills are :borat. :hugs: and an adorable love for guinea pigs.
Original post by Kiniun
But they're things that not many other people can do:wink:

I guess.
I'm a vegan
I get pussy everyday
Original post by niv1234
I have some strange skills- I can knit and I can recite the alphabet backwards faster than anybody else I know, I can just about read the Ancient Greek alphabet- sadly none f those things are really very useful in life.

But can you knit the Greek alphabet backwards? :holmes:
Original post by Drunk Punx
But can you knit the Greek alphabet backwards? :holmes:

Nope. That is a good question perhaps in the future. Can you? I would be really impressed if you could.
I kinda like my brain and my straight teeth. If I carried on that would violate my usual characteristic of trying to be humble
Original post by z33
when you spend 10 minutes thinking of something and realise that you've got nothing going for you ._.

I am cursed

Don't say that, I see your posts and either you're being facetious or you really are over critical of yourself young lady :\

That being said I ain't got **** going for myself lol
Erm....yea. I mean...I'm white...I'm male...but that's clearly never got me far.
I have an ample set of sideburns :biggrin:
Original post by niv1234
Nope. That is a good question perhaps in the future. Can you? I would be really impressed if you could.

As would I.... but sadly, I cannot.

I did some cross-stitching when I was 5 though. I made a flower :ahee:
Original post by Drunk Punx
As would I.... but sadly, I cannot.

I did some cross-stitching when I was 5 though. I made a flower :ahee:

That's nice, how does cross stitching work?
Original post by niv1234
That's nice, how does cross stitching work?

No idea, it was 20 years ago :lol:

I should've kept it up, it would've been great. "So uhh, yeah. I like death metal, beer, Gears Of War, and cross-stitching".
Good at not dying
Reply 36
According to various tests on the internet I have an IQ certified over 160 so I must be a genuis
I think I have a decent personality, people tell me I'm pretty funny... Personally I don't think I'm all that talented but I'm kinda okay at art and I can kinda sing okayish... I'm ace at procrastinating... I'm also like an Olympic sleeper and I can lick my elbow... Tbh, I'm a gem among humanity. ._.
Reply 38
Original post by TreeFellOnMe
Good at not dying

Lool, strong username to post contrast
Reply 39
Original post by 0to100
Don't say that, I see your posts and either you're being facetious or you really are over critical of yourself young lady :\

That being said I ain't got **** going for myself lol

:lol: sorry and thanks :colondollar: but I really don't xD
well I guess I live in London, have clean water, nice clothes and food on my plate so it's not all bad
#privilegeChecked

i'm still about as useful as a white crayon tho xD

Quick Reply

Latest