The Student Room Group

25th May OCR Science Exam (B1, P1 ,C1) Revision help

Hello, the exam is in two days. I was wondering if anyone has any useful links for revision for this topic, perhaps a booklet or something I can print off that I can revise from.
I did my mock over a week ago and got a B, although I didn't really do much to prepare for it. I'm hoping for at least a B, but an A would be great.

Thanks.
Original post by Denka
Hello, the exam is in two days. I was wondering if anyone has any useful links for revision for this topic, perhaps a booklet or something I can print off that I can revise from.
I did my mock over a week ago and got a B, although I didn't really do much to prepare for it. I'm hoping for at least a B, but an A would be great.

Thanks.

https://www.youtube.com/user/myGCSEscience/playlists

^^^ Really good videos on b1,p1 and c1 also use the specification for all the sciences ... really helpful
Reply 2
Original post by ABAYD ANSARI
https://www.youtube.com/user/myGCSEscience/playlists

^^^ Really good videos on b1,p1 and c1 also use the specification for all the sciences ... really helpful

Thanks, quite a lot there though, not sure if I'd have enough time to run through it all.
Original post by Denka
Thanks, quite a lot there though, not sure if I'd have enough time to run through it all.

What science exams have you done so far

and not really c1 and b1 are pretty simple and quick and p1 is just about equations.
Reply 4
What science exams have you done so far

and not really c1 and b1 are pretty simple and quick and p1 is just about equations.

GCSE exams? None so far. This would be my first real one, and then I have the 2nd one (B2, P2, C2) on the 10th June which is probably what everyone else has for these exams.
Original post by Denka
GCSE exams? None so far. This would be my first real one, and then I have the 2nd one (B2, P2, C2) on the 10th June which is probably what everyone else has for these exams.

don't worry about it ..... if you didn't prep last time and got an B, you should do well but i would still revise just in case something comes up that you don't know.... Good Luck !!! :smile:
Reply 6
don't worry about it ..... if you didn't prep last time and got an B, you should do well but i would still revise just in case something comes up that you don't know.... Good Luck !!! :smile:

Thanks, I pretty much missed out some basic stuff and did some silly mistakes, but I'm obviously going to do a lot of revision between now and then.
Original post by Denka
Thanks, I pretty much missed out some basic stuff and did some silly mistakes, but I'm obviously going to do a lot of revision between now and then.

Good to hear... hope you get what you want .... also i have done c1 and b1 already both were pretty simple and b1 was basically more common sense than actual biology ..... Just don't stress :u:
im so nervous but good luck guys

Quick Reply

Latest