The Student Room Group

AQA AS Psychology Paper 2, 23 May 2016 Opinions. UNOFFICIAL MARK SCHEME

Scroll to see replies

Reply 440
Original post by Gold-Confetti
We can access only 2. The teachers could access a third. Ours printed the third one off for us too

R U FOR REAL??
GONNA HAVE A FIT THE NEXT TIME I SEE MY TEACHER >:frown:

But the exam went okay should be expecting A/B
Original post by Newsome1999
1- sorry if someone already put this
2- I don't know if I'm right
However, I think she associates lifts with getting stuck now

I also put operant, hope this helps
Reply 442
That exam was ********
Original post by kirstybecs
i nearly cried when the sign test didn't come up since our teacher was adamant it was going to since it was new on the spec and she drilled it into us and then......let down by aqa (also psychology and the economy i was gutted didnt come up cause thats easy)

They're probably saving it for next years paper. Well I hope so anyways
Reply 444
does anyone have an unofficial markscheme yet?? wanna see how badly I've failed
Original post by amysed

I'm sure you haven't failed.
As for the unofficial mark scheme, I think it's still being created, so just hold on whilst all the questions and possible answers have been gathered up :smile:
Reply 446
Original post by ThomasOakes
I'm sure you haven't failed.
As for the unofficial mark scheme, I think it's still being created, so just hold on whilst all the questions and possible answers have been gathered up :smile:

okay thanks :smile:
Original post by amysed

Its this i believe...don't worry, i completely screwed up the twelve marker😭
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1J8cXh4XRwT_hzR0TgOWjcVUHLkOxdNJGSDE184v3Kyw/mobilebasic?pli=1
I didnt talk about vicarious reinforcement, identification. I talked about attention, retention, reproduction and motivation which is THE SAME THING but everyone put vicarious reinforcement and all
Original post by Drunq
R U FOR REAL??
GONNA HAVE A FIT THE NEXT TIME I SEE MY TEACHER >:frown:

But the exam went okay should be expecting A/B

Ahaha, I think it was only released like 2 weeks ago or something. They mightn't have known.
Glad it went okay for you!
Approaches - 24m

~ multiple choice 1m?

~ 4m = excitation and inhibition in synaptic transmission

~ 2 features and 2 limitations of cognitive approach 8m

~ Genotype and Phenotype 4m

~

Psychopathology - 24m

~ Fill in the boxes - Ans: C,B and A - deviation from social norms, statistical infrequency and failure to function adequately 3m

~ Identify one strategy used in CBT 4m

~ Systematic desensitisation 4m

~ 12m!! - Outline and evaluate genetic and neural explanations for OCD
~
~

RM - 24m

~ Random allocation 3m (how are they randomly allocated)

~ Ethical issues 4m (outline one ethical issue and explain how the psychologist can overcome...)

~ Write a suitable hypothesis 3m

~ How can matched pairs be used to improve the experiment? 4m

~ Disadvantage of median value 1m

~ Advantage of questionnaires 2m
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 451
Thread has been updated just want to say a big thank you to everyone that made the unofficial mark scheme.

anyways that exam was a killer for me. hated it :frown:
Personally don't think that mark scheme is any good, usually lists more points and anything relevant that's correct is usually given a mark. I think I did pretty well but if I go off that mark scheme then it drops to an average score
Original post by the.chantele
I didnt talk about vicarious reinforcement, identification. I talked about attention, retention, reproduction and motivation which is THE SAME THING but everyone put vicarious reinforcement and all

Actually it's not the same thing, two very separate points :smile:
Original post by saynarda
Actually it's not the same thing, two very separate points :smile:

Ugh, l hate that paper, l did however say he imitates the brothers action and all that but l used those words
Original post by Rachyray
Its this i believe...don't worry, i completely screwed up the twelve marker😭
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1J8cXh4XRwT_hzR0TgOWjcVUHLkOxdNJGSDE184v3Kyw/mobilebasic?pli=1

i don't like the unofficial markscheme..... i did not talk about that for the 12 marker, i talked about influence of inheritance, moreover a sit said to refer to the conversation i thought there was some ao2 also..... can't trust this.
Would i lose marks for not referring to the conversation on the 12 mark question??
can you say that Jerry imitates his brother and jerry can be seen as a " role model" is that ok ??
Original post by Minantan
i don't like the unofficial markscheme..... i did not talk about that for the 12 marker, i talked about influence of inheritance, moreover a sit said to refer to the conversation i thought there was some ao2 also..... can't trust this.

I don't like it either! I just found the link though, that's allπŸ˜… and same, I actually quoted some of the conversation, so hopefully we'll get credited for that on the official mark scheme.
According to the unofficial markschemes I got 119/144-82%-what would that be? :h:

Quick Reply

Latest