The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

what is it with india vs pakistan
Genuinely surprised that this thread hasn't been removed yet. :lol:
Original post by WhimsicalSloth
Genuinely surprised that this thread hasn't been removed yet. :lol:

why there's nothing wrong with this thread
Original post by slaven
Pakistan is stolen from India by Muslims. Pakistan is an Indian land.

Wasn't india at one stage a muslim land where hindus lived without fear of persecution and a female leader managed to unite them; razia sultan.
Even when they were ruled under the mughal empire the hindus only had to pay protection tax. remember not trying to back up pakistan but they were able to declare their independence, as a result bangladesh was able to claim their independence from pakistan- who treated bangladeshis harshly.
That is why bangladesh is having a tough time improving their economy and other aspects, it's not the result of remaining secluded from the other asian nations, and besides they have relatively good ties with india since their war of independence.
Original post by Eternalflames
Most Indians(Hindu/Sikh/Buddhist) only eat veg samosas :colondollar:

EDIT: My family does eat meat, but samosas are only aloo ones :smile:

Most hindus are not vegetarian. Especially South Indian hindus
Original post by nucdev
Well, unless you count those who have the ambition of "Akhand Bharat" :lol:

But yeah, most Indians don't want Pakistan back.

man, you are fresh off the boat
Original post by Thanbir.33

I was thinking of telling you to piss off, but then I read your previous posts on this thread and realised that I would essentially be wasting my time.
BUT you called the one TSR member I have enormous respect for @nucdev 'fresh off the boat'. Now, I don't know much about you, but I think that the only way someone could make such a 'joke' is if their ego was so far higher than their IQ that they could essentially commit suicide by jumping off the former to the latter.

*mic drop*
Original post by ssshah2
I was thinking of telling you to piss off, but then I read your previous posts on this thread and realised that I would essentially be wasting my time.
BUT you called the one TSR member I have enormous respect for @nucdev 'fresh off the boat'. Now, I don't know much about you, but I think that the only way someone could make such a 'joke' is if their ego was so far higher than their IQ that they could essentially commit suicide by jumping off the former to the latter.

*mic drop*

Cheers buddy.
I saw his post earlier and couldn't be asked to respond to it :lol:
Original post by nucdev
Cheers buddy.
I saw his post earlier and couldn't be asked to respond to it :lol:

Anytime m8 :smile:
I'm Pakistani but I'm also getting my popcorn ready. I was still once Indian (before the partition) so it doesn't matter to me lmao.
what is it with india vs pakistan

It's just been a long going "war" between them however it's pretty stupid and we need to learn to love each other bc it's so depressing in general.

Having the ability to speak another language is fresh now? :lol:

Ehsaas-e-kamtari isn't it @nucdev? :rolleyes:
Original post by Mrs.Grey
I'm Pakistani but I'm also getting my popcorn ready. I was still once Indian (before the partition) so it doesn't matter to me lmao.

lol I don't really care about india v pakistan at this point, but the guy wanted to go all racist by calling people I respect 'fresh off the boat'. He appears to be an immigrant too, let him go call his father that and let's see what happens then.

WOW I have gotten hyper over this subject
Original post by undercxver

I had to really think hard about what that meant and didn't want to use Google Translate so........ does it mean "feeling inferior/less"?
:lol:
Original post by undercxver

Look I never said anything about being able to speak another language, bc i can slightly speak bengali, urdu and japanese.
all i want to say is that for some of the people that don't understand what he is saying it will be kinda annoying for example 'me'
what the bloody hell does' akhaand bharat' (did i spell that right; i don't know) mean cuz me no understanding yar
You bloodydamn idiots. Indians and Pakistanis are from the same country which has been divided due to politics and foreigners.

Stop fighting between yourselves.....that's always been our downfall and the reason why we've been ruled over for centuries.
Remember, United we stand, divided we fall.

We beat the Arabs when we were united during when the whole of Asia had been defeated by them.
Look I never said anything about being able to speak another language, bc i can slightly speak bengali, urdu and japanese.
all i want to say is that for some of the people that don't understand what he is saying it will be kinda annoying for example 'me'
what the bloody hell does' akhaand bharat' (did i spell that right; i don't know) mean cuz me no understanding yar

An India which hasn't been partitioned.
It's what certain Indian nationalists call it so I was merely using how they officially refer to it :colonhash:
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by nucdev
An India which hasn't been partitioned.
It's how certain Indian nationalists refer to it so I was merely using their "official term" :colonhash:

ya see if you mentioned that in the first place i wouldn't have said FoB
Goras would do better if they applied a south asian style of morality to parental discipline/education, ****ing ham skinned bastards though they just let their offspring do what they want; play cricket, football, scouts, get ****ed up the arse behind Iceland....Its not as if they even have like family businesses or a gang culture to fall back on either so inevitably they end up doing black womens peace studies at Bournemouth or perhaps flipping burgers, topped up with an array of benefits.
Original post by nucdev
I had to really think hard about what that meant and didn't want to use Google Translate so........ does it mean "feeling inferior/less"?
:lol:

You got it right. :laugh:

Proud of you. :tongue:

LOOOL Ok then. Can you tell me why you called him that then? :smile:

No one asked for your life story.

It means undivided India.

Latest