The Student Room Group

Wjec economics unit 2 23/05/16

Did anybody else struggle to finish that exam. I didn't finish the 10 marker at the end and I'm now really worried????
It was quite tough finished with 1 minute left- wrote 11 sides though
Reply 2
Original post by Bigandblack
It was quite tough finished with 1 minute left- wrote 11 sides though

I got onto a second booklet and still didn't finish... Praying for low grade boundaries

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 7 years ago)
I wrote 11 sides too. I found the amount of data to be ridiculous. Usually it's just a side if A4 and perhaps a liitle-not two sides of A4.
Reply 4
Original post by jackmolineux
I wrote 11 sides too. I found the amount of data to be ridiculous. Usually it's just a side if A4 and perhaps a liitle-not two sides of A4.

It was was too much. I spent so much time reading the data and trying to get all the evaluation into the first question that I had no time for the second one.

Posted from TSR Mobile
it was tough, just managed to finish the paper when time was up without proof reading at all.
Reply 6
Original post by godblessme
it was tough, just managed to finish the paper when time was up without proof reading at all.

At least you finished! I'm already at a disadvantage, not feeling confident at all

Posted from TSR Mobile
Same here, I wrote for the whole two hours and I actually hurt my finger from gripping the pen for so long. Just barely finished the last question, but I didn't go into as much detail as I would've liked...

Don't worry though, the grade boundaries should be low since it's a brand new paper, they probably realize that they overloaded on the information and change accordingly. How did you all find the questions?
Reply 8
Original post by Skalabu
Same here, I wrote for the whole two hours and I actually hurt my finger from gripping the pen for so long. Just barely finished the last question, but I didn't go into as much detail as I would've liked...

Don't worry though, the grade boundaries should be low since it's a brand new paper, they probably realize that they overloaded on the information and change accordingly. How did you all find the questions?

I actually thought the questions were ok so I'm hoping the ones I answered I did really well, to compensate for the ones I rushed or didn't finish

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending