The Student Room Group

Easy a level to do to get a*

Whats an A level that I can start revision for right now, and still get an A* if I dedicate a reasonable amount of time to it?
Original post by lordoftheties
Whats an A level that I can start revision for right now, and still get an A* if I dedicate a reasonable amount of time to it?

no Alevel is 'easy'
Original post by rumana101
no Alevel is 'easy'

lmao, there are easy a levels.

Not really for a* grade though - Even film studies its very difficult to even get an A let alone an a*,
I have had a few friends get a* in psychology
General Studies!

Well, I've even heard that a lot of people fail that. They think it's easy so they don't do any work, then get U's. xD

If that's the case, elaborate on which ones?

Each subject and the ease to how students find it is a totally subjective opinion
Original post by Abstract_Prism
General Studies!

Well, I've even heard that a lot of people fail that. They think it's easy so they don't do any work, then get U's. xD

I think Durham University did a study of the hardest A levels and General Studies was surprising the hardest of them all!

I guess it depends on what subjects you like everyone finds different subjects easy and hard.
Original post by Fraserulysses
Not really for a* grade though - Even film studies its very difficult to even get an A let alone an a*,
I have had a few friends get a* in psychology

Psychology is my hardest subject, people are so naive thinking it's easy. (I also do geography, biology, chemistry at A2)

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest