The Student Room Group

CCEA AS Politics help!!!

Des anyone have any predictions or links to good revision notes for Northern Irish politics? The spec is too vague and I'm scared I've missed something out:eek:
Any help at all, even general study tips, would be helpful x
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you've posted in the right place? :smile: Here's a link to our subject forum which should help get you more responses if you post there. :redface:

You can also find the Exam Thread list for A-levels here and GCSE here. :dumbells:

Just quoting in Puddles the Monkey so she can move the thread if needed :h:

Spoiler

Message me privately x
Reply 3
Original post by Rachypoox
Message me privately x

Hi, I was wondering if you could help me out as well as we weren't taught the course properly !!
yeah if anyone has any information on what may come up or what we should know please say ^^
Reply 5
Original post by ambarellarose
yeah if anyone has any information on what may come up or what we should know please say ^^

A question of legislation i.e success may come up in Northern Ireland
Original post by holl99
A question of legislation i.e success may come up in Northern Ireland
Thank you!! do u have any ideas on what party may come up? I'm really hoping for UUP
Reply 7
Thank you!! do u have any ideas on what party may come up? I'm really hoping for UUP

Well it more than likely won't be Sinn Fein seeing as they were one of the essay questions last year. UUP hasn't come up in a while so it is possible
Original post by amelia0006
Well it more than likely won't be Sinn Fein seeing as they were one of the essay questions last year. UUP hasn't come up in a while so it is possible
Thank goodness hopefully. My teacher has a feeling the Lords will come up in UK politics.
Reply 9
Thank goodness hopefully. My teacher has a feeling the Lords will come up in UK politics.

Does your teacher think it will come up as the 24 mark or a smaller mark?? I wouldn't mind the Lords tbh
Original post by holl99
Does your teacher think it will come up as the 24 mark or a smaller mark?? I wouldn't mind the Lords tbh
He thinks it will be the 16 marker or the 24 marker. I'm really hoping for it
Reply 11
I must take a look at it!! Would it be about its effectiveness as a legislative chamber??
Original post by holl99
I must take a look at it!! Would it be about its effectiveness as a legislative chamber??

Yeah that's what he thinks :smile:
Reply 13
what does everyone think the 24 markers will be in each unit ??
Would anyone have notes for Northern Ireland I've lost all my notes because I'm doing a resit and it was all online😩😩 please help!!
Hi! Our teacher predicted that Alliance might come up as there hasn't been a question on them in a couple of years, and a big one might be on the assembly and it being a legislative success or failure, also maybe committees? Does anyone know any other ones that might come up?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending