The Student Room Group

Would you eat...

Scroll to see replies

OP, gimme some of what you're having atm.
Reply 21
Original post by thefatone
i see it makes sense

Bit strange but who am i to judge?

Spoiler

Ha, maybe I should make "phallic munching monster" my user title.

Original post by ForestShadow
So have you thought about having a penis dish before? :holmes:

Can't say its ever crossed my mind. But if the opportunity happened to present itself I dunno...
Original post by markreed
I love how your main concern is it being ethically sourced and not if its human or not :tongue:

I mean, how can you even ethically source penis? Surely whoever loses it wouldn't view that as very ethical...

Ethical sourcing comes under that though doesn't it? If a human male gave it voluntarily then that's more ethical than chopping it off some unwilling animal under sedation isn't it?
Reply 23
I guess that's true.

Its just that the whole discussion of eating battered penis is so whacky that your concern with ethically sourcing it seemed funny haha.
I guess that's true.

Its just that the whole discussion of eating battered penis is so whacky that your concern with ethically sourcing it seemed funny haha.

People eat penis all the time except without the batter....

It isn't that wacky of a concept :colone:
Original post by peanutbuttercup
Penis in batter?

To whom did the penis originally belong to, is it human or animal etc
Reply 26
No fricking way :eek:

I must be like super sheltered and ignorant then!

I didn't know it was a common thing. Which countries do this!?
No fricking way :eek:

I must be like super sheltered and ignorant then!

I didn't know it was a common thing. Which countries do this!?

This country and probably every country in the world :colone: :colone:
Original post by peanutbuttercup
(Human) penis in batter?

Yes, I would munch on it.
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 29
Oh my god.

So the phrase "craving ****" has more than one meaning now!?

I'm just gonna silently accuse everyone of being willy gobblers.
Oh my god.

So the phrase "craving dick" has more than one meaning now!?

I'm just gonna silently accuse everyone of being willy gobblers.

Not really I'm just being a:sneakydevil:
Reply 31
Why would you do that!!!

You probably don't know, but you're speaking to the dictionary example of gullible over here.

I was legit convinced that they were just handing out penises in chippies. I was half expecting to see my elderly neighbour Fred at the local chippy ordering "a portion of chips with a large battered penis to go".

I am emotionally distressed right now :tongue:
Why would you do that!!!

You probably don't know, but you're speaking to the dictionary example of gullible over here.

I was legit convinced that they were just handing out penises in chippies. I was half expecting to see my elderly neighbour Fred at the local chippy ordering "a portion of chips with a large battered penis to go".

I am emotionally distressed right now :tongue:

Oh my gosh... :toofunny: :toofunny:

I was hoping all the :colone: faces would have given it away but no :rofl:
Reply 33
I thought those faces were just you expressing a devilish joy in revealing a horrible truth to an innocent and naive individual. :colonhash:
I thought those faces were just you expressing a devilish joy in revealing a horrible truth to an innocent and naive individual. :colonhash:

Considering the current state of the meat industry I actually wouldn't put it past it for there to be some penis in our meat. There actually probably is.

Still can't believe you didn't catch on though lmao
I love sausage, just not that type of sausage.
Reply 36
God, that's just another reason for me to (try) and go vegan. If not for the health/ethical benefits, then just so I can say that I have never gobbled a willy :giggle:
God, that's just another reason for me to (try) and go vegan. If not for the health/ethical benefits, then just so I can say that I have never gobbled a willy :giggle:

If you did I would have utmost respect for you and your choices, being vegan wouldn't be easy by any stretch of the imagination. By the way, I know you've probably heard this a million times already, but you are such a pretty guy :smile:
Reply 38
I managed it for about 2 months, but its not easy when you're living with prolific meat-eating parents haha. I'll probably give it another shot when I'm at uni.

And thanks! :colondollar:

By the way, I don't mean to pry but are you vegan?
I managed it for about 2 months, but its not easy when you're living with prolific meat-eating parents haha. I'll probably give it another shot when I'm at uni.

And thanks! :colondollar:

By the way, I don't mean to pry but are you vegan?

No but I did try vegetarianism for a couple of months and I found that difficult enough so veganism I imagine would be even harder

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending