The Student Room Group

Using gel pen in an exam

Hi guys, today in my GCSE AQA English Literature exam I filled in my details on the front of the answer booklet with a black gel pen. Once I had finished doing this I realised that the paper specified that gel pens should not be used. I spoke to an invigilator but they said it won't matter if it is just the front (I wrote the actual paper in black biro after realising). Do you think this will effect my paper? Will the pen actually show up on the scans? Although I wrote all the actual questions in biro I'm quite worried that my paper will be invalid if my details don't show up. Thanks a lot!
You will be fine. Dont worry.
Original post by genehunt
Hi guys, today in my GCSE AQA English Literature exam I filled in my details on the front of the answer booklet with a black gel pen. Once I had finished doing this I realised that the paper specified that gel pens should not be used. I spoke to an invigilator but they said it won't matter if it is just the front (I wrote the actual paper in black biro after realising). Do you think this will effect my paper? Will the pen actually show up on the scans? Although I wrote all the actual questions in biro I'm quite worried that my paper will be invalid if my details don't show up. Thanks a lot!

Should be fine they say it so the pen doesn't smudge. In my exams I forgot to write the front page in Caps locks and when I changed it it looked all messy :/ oops we all make mistakes :smile: xx
Reply 3
Okay thank you!! :smile: xx
Reply 4
[QUOTE=999tigger;65100223]You will be fine. Dont worry.

Okay thanks!!

Quick Reply

Latest