The Student Room Group

Girl started screaming in exam xD

If your from my school, you've probably already heard this story but anyway, today we were sitting a GCSES exam when we were about a quarter of an hour in and then suddenly this girl started screaming her lungs out, and it scared the life out of us! So the invigilators came running over and apparently she had a catapillar crawling up her leg, and she only noticed a quarter of an hour in lol.
It was hilarious!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by TraceyDeSanta

It was hilarious!

hilarious that everyone was disrupted huh?:angry:

hilarious that some ppl might have lost some valuable time?:angry:

hilarious some could miss out on their target grades?:angry:

hilarious they then couldnt choose that subject for a level?:angry:

hilarious they then couldnt pursue their career?:angry:

hilarious they then would be unemployed?:angry:

Spoiler

Reply 2
Original post by TraceyDeSanta
If your from my school, you've probably already heard this story but anyway, today we were sitting a GCSES exam when we were about a quarter of an hour in and then suddenly this girl started screaming her lungs out, and it scared the life out of us! So the invigilators came running over and apparently she had a catapillar crawling up her leg, and she only noticed a quarter of an hour in lol.
It was hilarious!

:biggrin:
Reply 3
i screamed like that in my AS chemistry when a ****ing flying mosquito spider thing came right up in my face :cry2: :lol:
Original post by z33
i screamed like that in my AS chemistry when a ****ing flying mosquito spider thing came right up in my face :cry2: :lol:

I would literally die if that was me!
hopefully disqualified for being a drama queen(...and disrupting the exam) :biggrin:
Reply 6
Wow, then what happened next ? did the exam just continue ?
She got disqualified right? I mean I understand she might have a fear or whatever. But you know.

It does sound quite funny, what exam is it.
Original post by ForestShadow
:angry::angry::angry::angry::angry:
:angry:
lolol omg today there were ants crawlin under my desk thing whilst i was doing my lit paper today LOOOL

only realised after when i was stacking the chairs n tables away LMAO
Original post by iEthan

heyyyyyy thats not what I posted, mine had some comedic value to begin with, what have you done in that reply :frown:
Original post by ForestShadow
heyyyyyy thats not what I posted, mine had some comedic value to begin with, what have you done in that reply :frown:

I know! It made me laugh! I just liked your use of :angry: (that emoticon always makes me laugh) :giggle:
Tbh I would've just ran out rather than scream
Original post by Serine Soul
Tbh I would've just ran out rather than scream

and then not be able to complete your paper?
I'd have lold
Reply 15
Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes
I would literally die if that was me!

i died xD
Would've been hilarious if she screamed just at the sight of her paper.
Lol !!! Poor girl :wink::biggrin:
Original post by iEthan
I know! It made me laugh! I just liked your use of :angry: (that emoticon always makes me laugh) :giggle:

:angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry:
Original post by aproned_samurai
:angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry:

I posted in your blog! :angry:

Quick Reply

Latest