The Student Room Group

How did everyone feel about english lit paper today

i did aqa , om&m and aic
Reply 1
I hated the unseen poetry in the WJEC paper but think I did quite well with Of Mice and Men.
same
Original post by chillygirl
i did aqa , om&m and aic

same
Reply 4
Original post by asdasdsadasd
same

how did you find it though ?
The cardigan market was about a prostitue!!
Reply 6
Hi guys I did the AQA English lit paper TKAM and An Inspector Calls, in the exam I left a single line between most of the paragraphs and at the end of the exam when I checked the front of the paper it said you have to leave at least 2 lines between each paragraph.Now I'm worried that this may affect the mark that I achieve or the way it will be marked...

Anyone got any answers? Thanks.
Reply 7
Original post by Cyaner634
Hi guys I did the AQA English lit paper TKAM and An Inspector Calls, in the exam I left a single line between most of the paragraphs and at the end of the exam when I checked the front of the paper it said you have to leave at least 2 lines between each paragraph.Now I'm worried that this may affect the mark that I achieve or the way it will be marked...

no way i didnt know that nor did the teachers tell us
Original post by Tinka99
I hated the unseen poetry in the WJEC paper but think I did quite well with Of Mice and Men.

Yeah I thought the same
Reply 9
Original post by Cyaner634

You didn't need 2 lines between paragraphs, you needed 2 lines between answers. We were told by invigilators at the end that it's not some sort of machine thing, it's just to make it more clear to markers, so as long as it's clear, it's all good.
I did AQA OMAM and The Crucible.

For Part A I wrote a page. For Part B I wrote a page and a half, a 3/4 point about Curley's Wife, then about George. Is that enough?
Thanks guys

Quick Reply

Latest