The Student Room Group

why is evyoen so mean?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ForestShadow
thats coming from someone who replies using disapproving statements about a diverse reply style, thats just the way I reply

you do you and Ill do me

dont you like individuality your esteemed unknown royalty?

strong.

Lol. All of a sudden you've grown a pair. Now this is funny.
Original post by pardon
Everyone is mean because the world is harsh and people don't give a **** about each other

Reminds me of Of Mice and Men.
Original post by UnknownRoyalist
Lol. All of a sudden you've grown a pair. Now this is funny.

as opposed to before where replying using what I find truly funny and who many on here find funny as well is not conforming to your masculine ideals

now this is funny

masculinity isnt just about working out, not having emotions and 'growing a pair'

its about being strong enough to lead by example and lead in anyway you like to with confidence

and you would say my original reply technique does not show confidence in my own beliefs in reply style?

now this is very funny
as opposed to before where replying using what I find truly funny and who many on here find funny as well is not conforming to your masculine ideals

now this is funny

masculinity isnt just about working out, not having emotions and 'growing a pair'

its about being strong enough to lead by example and lead in anyway you like to with confidence

and you would say my original reply technique does not show confidence in my own beliefs in reply style?

now this is very funny

now this is funny

now this is very funny

Too long; didn't read. To conclude: idc what you have to say lol
Too long; didn't read. To conclude: idc what you have to say lol

Too short didnt consider

To conclude: idc what you have to say if you dont care about what others have to say
Just got out of 2 threads with the awesome genius' new acc about how women shouldnt be allowed to vote, wonder if he approves of your sig :lol:?

and theres a contest for that?:tongue:

what other contests are there?

They do competitions every year with lots of categories such as best newbie, flirt of the year, best debater etc.

And ignore UnknownRoyalist, he always quotes people with snide replies for attention, don't feed him :lol:
Original post by Call Me Juan
just get overyourself bullies! #staystrong
Lel. Who the **** are you?
Original post by Plantagenet Crown
They do competitions every year with lots of categories such as best newbie, flirt of the year, best debater etc.

ah thanks for the info

flirt of the year huh?

is it more thirst of the year or is it legit one liner face offs and originality with gentlemanly romatically rhythmically lyrically romance?

best debater, check out my discussion with royalist please :lol:

And ignore UnknownRoyalist, he always quotes people with snide replies for attention, don't feed him :lol:

I actually quite like it, makes my brain go back in gear for a bit, its great to have a argument once in a while especially when youre winning like I am

Please, if you have 2 minutes spare, read my replies, I think youll be very extremely pleasantly surprised :wink:

Let's ignore the fact that you sent me a VM and PM for my attention but still didn't get it
Everyone who posted here ( excluding me) seem like they are in special Ed class.
Let's ignore the fact that you sent me a VM and PM for my attention but still didn't get it

my best buddy shaun is back!!!

my best buddy shaun is back!!!

:laugh:
OOOOh, i fancy myself a bit of a drama fanatic. Keep it going.
Original post by undercxver
PRSOM. :toofunny: :toofunny:

The desperation of attention from some. :rolleyes:

I think I like this guy quite a lot tho @UnknownRoyalist shaun really likes getting destryoed completely by our discussions and I value an albeit weak sparring partner in a battle of wits :h:
Original post by undercxver
PRSOM. :toofunny: :toofunny:

The desperation of attention from some. :rolleyes:

My new sheep and his elf are behaving like roadmen. Rofl. If only he knew how much I cared - did not read a single thing he sent
Original post by LastMinReviseGuy
Keep it going.
x

keep what going?:s-smilie:
keep what going?:s-smilie:

The bromance.

Lol it's more like cringey flirt, when did you join because the latest TSR awards was fairly recently, did you not see all the attention surrounding it?

too busy revising for once tbh:biggrin:

any noteworthy/surprise winners? wildcards?
Original post by LastMinReviseGuy
The bromance.

you have a very.....particular choice in gifs....
too busy revising for once tbh:biggrin:

any noteworthy/surprise winners? wildcards?

I won a couple (humble me :smug:), can't remember many of the other winners although I'm sure you could find the thread announcing the winners of each category easily enough :yep:

Quick Reply

Latest